bump envy

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
Anyone happen to know a cure for bump envy? I'm really suffering today and I hate it! ARGH

nope no, cure sorry, just wanted to let you know you are not alone in having bump envy! :hugs:

OMG some days are so hard when i was told i could be loosing my baby i was put in what i call the bump room it's just the EPU waiting room but i was surrounded by happy smiling pregnant women and ever since then my bump envy has gone through the roof! ARGH

God, I know what you mean! When I went for my scan, I was sitting in a room with loads of heavily pregnant women. When I came out from my scan knowing I'd lost my little baby, I had to walk past them all and there was a young couple there arguing with each other! I remember just thinking how lucky they were to be having a baby when I'd just lost mine, especially as they were probably arguing over something pointless!

The only positive thing I can think of about not having a bump is... at least our clothes still fit :rofl:

I know exactly what you mean, I'm off work this week for easter hols and watching the chavs and scruffs on Jeremy Kyle who were arguing over who's the father of my child and moaning about being pregnant, made me sooooo mad. There's all of us on here wanting to conceive so much and these useless chavs only have to drop their knickers to get pregnant!!!!

I know exactly what you mean, I'm off work this week for easter hols and watching the chavs and scruffs on Jeremy Kyle who were arguing over who's the father of my child and moaning about being pregnant, made me sooooo mad. There's all of us on here wanting to conceive so much and these useless chavs only have to drop their knickers to get pregnant!!!!

Oh I was doing the same today with the 'women' on that show... made me soooo annoyed!! How do they manage to get pregnant so easily????

As for bump envy, yep! big time.. i find myself staring at womens bumps on the bus and longingly looking at babies in shopping trolleys.

Tell me about it! I'm sure I'm going to get taken away for looking at babies and small children and smiling at them when I'm out shopping! Jeremy Kyle has a lot to answer for! So glad I work then I don't have to watch it every day!!! I'm going to stop now before i begin to rant too much!

god, i know what you mean. jeremy kyle watched it when a girl was pregnant as soon as she gave birth and didnt know who the father was. god its sooooooo annoying.

when decent people like us cant have wat we want and they get everything!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my way to get over it is to punch a punch bag...bloody bumps :cry:

god, i know what you mean. jeremy kyle watched it when a girl was pregnant as soon as she gave birth and didnt know who the father was. god its sooooooo annoying.

when decent people like us cant have wat we want and they get everything!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my way to get over it is to punch a punch bag...bloody bumps :cry:

I agree with this comment it is soo frustrating to see! :hissy:
I get terrible 'bump envy' almost every time i see one :blush:
Katie x

I hear yah... I work at a local sex toy shop and one day, between my breaks walking around the mall and the pregnant women coming into my store- I started counting and I kidd you not- 39 VERY pregnant women, no less than 7 months waddled in to view.

OMG i'm so glad i posted this. I know it's a very tender subject but glad to know i'm not the only one struggling! I think PMA is the only way to beat bump envy who's with me!? x x x

Absolutely! I saw a woman this morning with the most perfect bump and I was so jealous, I have been since way before starting TTC.

Im guilty too... I feel bad when I get a little jelous. Im not that kind of person, im a nice person. I try to remind myself that I will have one soon, and to be happy for the other person. Then I just imagine myself having one, then I start smiling again... oooo.

ok then girls Team PMA is already set up so come join us!

i definitely get bump envy, and it seems like every where i go someone is pregnant. it's so annoying and saddening for me, and i haven't even been trying that long. i can't imagine how it must make you ladies who've been trying for longer times feel.

sorry to sound thick what's team pma stand for?!!! :)

yeah i guilty of it sadly!!

Pma = positive mental attitude!! xx

haha! of course! sorry its been a long day of retail therapy that's preventing my brain working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->