Bump grew overnight!

sweetavenue

Reaction score
I got huge overnight!! What the heck? I seriously went from not showing at all, to having a big bump! I'll be 16 weeks this Saturday. There's no real point to this post but I just needed to say it to some people who would understand. I feel huge!!

It's so crazy! My husband was so excited and showed it off to everyone. I feel like I ate four burritos! I attached a pic! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 31
Lol cute! My hub almost dayly tells me to get bigger and I think I'm actually really big! He always tells everone look! Look at mommas belly! Haha like a kid

Yes!! My husband asks me almost everyday "are you getting smaller???" because I'm really thin. Today I visited him at work to surprise him and show him I popped and he shouted and pointed at me, telling everyone to look. I felt embarrassed but it was cute :) Men.

Cute little bump! You can see you're very slim to start with so I imagine you'll just be all cute baby bump during your pregnancy xx

Yes!! My husband asks me almost everyday "are you getting smaller???" because I'm really thin. Today I visited him at work to surprise him and show him I popped and he shouted and pointed at me, telling everyone to look. I felt embarrassed but it was cute :) Men.

Bwahaha funny they are like kids when I go to the store with my hub and 2 girls he ALWAYS takes them out of the cart and they start running and yelling playing people will walk bye and ill tell them I have 3 kids (b4 I got pregnant) some times I tell him he's my oldest haha

Haha I am going to tell people my husband is my oldest one day, too. He's the type to hide behind a sofa from me when I walk into a room to "scare" me, lol... He's really excited to walk around downtown with me in the summer when I'm all huge to show off my belly and "what we did". I think it's super sweet and I'm glad he's so into it. :) makes me happy.

Haha, you look so cute. Bumps sometimes do just POP up over night - mine definitely did with my first baby.. It's so funny to wake up lookin' PREGNANT when you really didn't look it the day before. :)

Ha!! I just posted a thread about this too! My belly appeared out of nowhere. I was almost a little embarassed and started going over what I was eating. It went from nobody being able to tell I'm pregnant to impossible to hide! I knew it was the real thing because it's still sticking up when I lay down!

I think your little bump is very cute! It's adorable that your hubby is so proud! My husband got really excited too. He rubs it as if a genie might pop out! lol

This! Happened to me this week. Was moaning to DH that i'm always bloated at night but by morning bump is gone. yesterday i woke up with a bump that has refused to go back down :haha: i think this could be it. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, I'm waiting to take a pic then and compare with my 17 week bump

Btw your bump looks awesome...especially with your slim figure x

I wish I had remembered to take weekly photos! :( I think my last was at 12 weeks.

I'm jealous! I'm too early to even think about having a bump. Looking gooood! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->