Bump has dropped!

Lil_Gem_1989

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find that my bump has 'dropped' considerably. This happen to anyone else at around 30 weeks? X

Yay that's a good thing bet it's nice to feel like u can breath again

This might be a stupid question but What's the best way to tell? I still can't breathe easy but I did notice about a wk or 2 ago that my belly button is almost out of site (when I'm standing).

Everyone could see a difference for me and I knew when he dropped when I could breath and my boobs weren't sittin on the top of my bump

Everyone could see a difference for me and I knew when he dropped when I could breath and my boobs weren't sittin on the top of my bump

If I'm going by that theory then I haven't dropped yet. Ugh.

I'm not really sure ether about mine. I am almost 36 weeks. Some one told me today that I looked like I dropped but it might r just be my shirt. I don't feel much different then before. I have not really had any issues with breathing and have carried low the whole time so will I even notice? He has been head down right above cervix since about 25 weeks so I am not sure. Will I even be able to tell?

I'm not really sure ether about mine. I am almost 36 weeks. Some one told me today that I looked like I dropped but it might r just be my shirt. I don't feel much different then before. I have not really had any issues with breathing and have carried low the whole time so will I even notice? He has been head down right above cervix since about 25 weeks so I am not sure. Will I even be able to tell?

Same here. I've been carrying low as well since I can remember. This is confusing :wacko:

I can touch my toes now when im sitting and can reach easier when shaving as well haha. Well when i stand up i can see that the bulge above my belly button is a lot lower and i do feel i can breathe more easily.

Also i can now feel more of my ribs whereas i could only feel the top ribs before lol! Can see that its dropped when i look in the mirror too.

Does the heartburn ease up a bit? Ive had horrendous heartburn for a while now! Xx

Actually mine kind of has but I still get it a lot

Oh man haha. My bump was so high before! I dont feel squished anymore :) wonder if he'll stay in this position

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->