Bump Nicknames

Always called mine 'Bean' as thats what my first baby book referred to it as all the way through! My little sister was called Miffy (after the cartoon rabbit) all through mums pregnancy and now, aged 5, even her peg at school says Miffy! One that well and truely stuck!

i call my baby "my little bit" cuz she is just like a little bit, got the whole family calling her bit now haha!

We call ours Joey. I'm an aussie and my husband is English/Scottish and he decided that it was like I'm a kangaroo with a baby joey in my pouch! It's stuck for now and Joey could be a boy or girl!

With the girls i called them Tic & Tac so my bump was Tic-Tac lol this time bump is known as Starshine lol my OH nicknamed it before he left and it just stuck

we used to call it 'baby budda' but now it is Jack or 'your little boy' when he is kicking me to hard x

not sure why but i decided to call mine lumpy.... :D

Blob!
I breed horses and when we scan the mares we look for the 'blob' so it just seems the right thing to call my own!

I just used to refer to the bump as bump. boring arent i haha.
but when he used to kick/squirm/make me uncomfortable i'd go OI, or woahh there china. (china as in something precious) :D

We call ours Little Troll (in an affectionate way of course).
We were nervously waiting in a corridor for 10 week scan at the hospital and saw a poster saying 'beware of hospital trolleys' I guess the porters rush people to theatre??? Anyway, someone had picked off the letters and it read 'beware of hospital trolls' which made us laugh, so the name has struck.

Was 'Bubs' until we found out it was a girl, now it's by her name :).

Mine used to be called Peanut. But these days I say "Little one"
Or "Little monster" when it's kicking me and causing me to giggle or throw my food off my plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->