Bump Or Bloat?? (sorry i know its been done before... )

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Good morning from me. Its 8 am here. Just woke up and didnt feel bloated at all so decided to take a pic and i think there is a huge change but i could easily be seeing things so i thought i would ask you ladies for your opinions please.

I am 11+3 baby number 2. DD is only 6 months old. I am finding the heart beat about an inch and a bit above my hair line now.

First Picture is 4 weeks, Second is 10+5 and Third is now 11+3

I know they arent all the same distance, i try but i suck at it still lol. I think you can still see the difference.

Any thoughts welcome.

****All My pictures are taken first thing in the morning after my pee but before i eat and sucked in all the way****

First one and last one look like baby. Middle looks like bloating.

xx

Yay! Finally lol. Ive been waiting to be sure it was bump. Feel silly thinking the bloat wasnt bloat now though lol

Last one looks like baby! Cute bump! They say you "pop" sooner after your first!

Bumptastic!!

That is definitely a bump now! And such a lovely one too!

:flower:

11w is surely a bump hun...

i'm waitin for mine yet.. sometimes i feel its a bump but the other day it again seems like a bloat :(

There is a definate difference between the last two pictures.

You've gone from bloat to bump :)

How exciting!! It is such a beautiful bump :hugs:

Thanks everyone. My "bump" is so different then it was with my daughter. With her i was more pointy, this time i seem more round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->