Bump Public Property

Angel

Reaction score
I don't know if this happens to anyone else but last night when I was late night shopping random strangers came up to me on 5 occassions and starting touching my baby bump,the same thing happend with my first pregnacy.I don't want to be rude or anything so I just smile politely and walk away very fast in the opposite direction,I know people are just trying to be nice but I think it's abit creepy and I feel like my bump is public property lol.It's different if it's a family member or a friend they are just trying to be close to the baby.Sorry for ranting,it's just I would never even think to do that to someone maybe I am too protective of my bump:blush:.

:blush:Im a random person like that...how ever I dont act on my want to touch bumps. I can understand why you feel creepy....I guess thats why I show self control. Hope it gets better for you...:hugs:

Hasn't happened to me yet but if it does i'm sure i'll feel the same way, friends and family are different but I would never think of going up to a complete stranger and touching her belly =]

I've only had it happen to me twice and the person responsible got such a glare that they'll think twice before doing it again. Even my friends have to ask me before they touch, because they know I'm not the sort of person who is ok with being randomly touched.

If it was me I'd touch them back, or when they ask 'when are you due' answer 'I'm not pregnant' lol

I would not be ok with that!! I think if my mouth didn't open my look would say it all! no no no!

I had that happen in Tesco's when I was in the 3rd tri with Charlie. A complete stranger just started touching my bump! So I reached forward and gave her left boob a good squeeze. She didn't know what to say!!!:rofl:

I'm one of those people who really doesn't care what strangers think about me. I'm never going to see them again, so who cares if I tell them to F off!:rofl:

amanda! you did not????

omfg i have never laughed so much in all my life!!!

I so did! Kayleigh walked off and left me cause she was so embarrassed!!!!!:rofl:

She hates shopping with me cause I really don't care. and with her being a teenager, she's so self-contious of what people think of her, and that makes me worse!!! If she tells me to stop, I'll start skipping along and singing, or running and then lifting my legs off the floor so I'm cruising with the trolley, all the time shouting WEEEEEEEEEE!!!:rofl:

lmfao!!! poor girl!! tho im like tht round my teenage sis too!! or wen the phoe goes an its a boy im like... nicole,1 of ur lads is on the phone!! or if its a girl im like.. sorry u must have wrong number... nicole has no mates :rofl:

tht is just too funny though!!!! i can imagine her face!

I would probably do the same thing Amanda did...I don't see why they all seem to think that once your pregnant, your tummy is public property? Damn people!!!

By the way Amanda, that is hillarious!!! :rofl:

LMAO Amanda!
Yep someone touched my Charlie bump at the theatre one night, I wouldnt dream of touching a strangers bump.

I had that happen in Tesco's when I was in the 3rd tri with Charlie. A complete stranger just started touching my bump! So I reached forward and gave her left boob a good squeeze. She didn't know what to say!!!:rofl:

I'm one of those people who really doesn't care what strangers think about me. I'm never going to see them again, so who cares if I tell them to F off!:rofl:

HAHAHAHA Wicked.

Never had anyone touch my bump before (mainly coz Ive never had one!) but I would never think about doing it to anyone else! How creepy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't get why people do this either. I totally understand the desire, but seriously. Once I get big, I want a t-shirt that reads: touch the bump and pull back a bloody stump!

LMAO!! That is hilarious Amanda. Yeah I don't like strangers touching me period nevermind touching my bump! I'd be quite irritated by that. I have had it happen once but I stood back a bit and then gave the person "the look" so they know better next time.

Lol Amanda,I would never have the courage to do that.

LOL, Amanda that is GREAT! If anyone touches me when I get my bump they're gonna seriously wich they hadn't. I HATE people touching me (even family and such) so if a stranger does it...watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->