bump question???

clarkie_TTC

expecting our 1st!!!!
Reaction score
when does the bump get hard???

am 4 months today and just wondering

I have just noticed over the last few days a hardness just above my pubic bone - I am HUGE but its not hard yet either and I have two in there!!!!!

My B bump has turned into a D though yay so looking preggers rather than 'who ate all the pies' or in my case 'caramel chunky kit kats'

hehehehe

I just look like i ate all the pies as you say lol
getting funny looks and my response has been am not Fat am pregnant lol...
i've had it said.. ohh i wudnt have known only for you said
and im like...ohh thanks lol...
i cant wait until i start showing some more..saying that iv noticed am starting to shape a little over the last 10-14days xx

My bump has gone hard over the last couple of weeks. Makes me feel better that its not all wobbly and making me look fat :) I used to have a little 'under boob fat' and now I just have one big belly so looks nicer :happydance:

Maybe it refers to the uterus coming up...? I wouldn't say mine is "hard", but it feels "firmer" where the uterus is (and as your pregnancy progresses the uterus moves up past your belly button and eventually meets up with your rib cage...).

That would be my theory.

QT

mine is taking shape too - just wish it was hard and looked more pregnant haha!!

hmmm im 24 weeks and whilst mine fells hard'ish' when i'm stood up, when im sat i still just look like ive eaten all the pies!

hmmm im 24 weeks and whilst mine fells hard'ish' when i'm stood up, when im sat i still just look like ive eaten all the pies!

:rofl: I'm exactly the same !!!

I'm 22 weeks and its a solid bump when I'm stand up but also 'who ate all the pies' when I sit down. I've still got an odd B shape going on due to spare tire above my waist.

I noticed my bump feeling more solid around 15 to 16 weeks but its only become notciable through clothes in the last 2 weeks really.

Think it depends on your figure and way your baby is lying.
If baby hasnt got all its back to your belly, more than likely you belly will be softer.
I didnt find my bump was hard most days till into 30wks

I'm so glad this thread was stated because i was going to post one this morning.

I've got up this morning and my tummy just above my pubic bone is rock hard to the touch i can also feel it when i bend over. I have not really got much of a bump at the moment....so was quite shocked to feel it so hard over night!!! :D

I'm so glad this thread was stated because i was going to post one this morning.

I've got up this morning and my tummy just above my pubic bone is rock hard to the touch i can also feel it when i bend over. I have not really got much of a bump at the moment....so was quite shocked to feel it so hard over night!!! :D

it's mad i remember when i had that hard lump there too - i 'think' it's your uterus and you will notice it moving higher and higher as the weeks pass! mad isn't it xxxxx

ive noticed my tummy getting firmer recently.
i can feel my uterus below my belly button now, my B bump is starting to turn into more of a D shape
so no longer feel fat :) more pregnant.

I know its crazy....Its so hard I dont think my skin is going to be able to take it haha!!
I am loving it though....woop woop!! x x

i wouldnt say mines hard, its firmer, and quite a bit harder near the pubic bone, i think i look fat rather than preg atm

Mine has only got hard this last week, and from last night to today, I feel that I seem to have grown just over night, :yipee: hehe xxx

I noticed my bump becoming harder at about 20 weeks- it is solid now :happydance:

DH was rubbing my tummy about a week ago and made the comment "it's so hard!!" so about a week ago for me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->