Bump question!

BlushingBride

Reaction score
With my first I carried a tad low and looked like a had a basketball under my shirt. Strangers would always comment about my baby boy saying they knew so by how I was carrying (and they were right). I have a long torso so I'm not sure if I would carry any differently but I'm carrying the exact same this time around. Does that mean it'll be a boy again? Just wondering what you all have experienced!

I had two boys first and definitely carried low and like a basketball with them. And I didn't gain any weight anywhere else. This time I'm carrying a girl and carrying much differently. Higher and wider. And I've gained weight everywhere! Hips and thighs and butt....sigh... lol

I'm expecting my third girl, but with my first two i couldnt have carried any different people were saying they were 100% my second was a boy so they were all suprised she was a girl. So suppose it doesnt necessarily mean anything just with how u carry x

With my son my bump looked like a basketball and was low. This time it's a girl and I'm carrying differently, I'm wider and my boobs and butt have expanded a lot more than with my son. I also have a long torso like you! How many weeks are you?

nope, carried differently with all my boys, my 1st I wasn't really high or low but was a ball, 2nd was high and a ball again with one another boy i'm low and once again a ball.
I don't think how you carry has any indication on the sex of the baby, it's just how your body carries them.

I've carried high and basketball-like with both my pregnancies, a boy and then a girl.

I have 2 boys. The first was very low and the second was high so can't go by that.

I've heard it's a myth however with that being said I carried both my girls high and this baby which is a boy low, as far as weights concerned, I don't tend to gain a lot in pregnancy, no more than 10-15 lbs which is usually cancelled out by the weight I lose in the beginning but, once again with this one I've lost around 20lbs and have yet to gain a single lb and I'm 26 weeks! I had definitely started gaining a little of my weight back with my girls, I'm actually wondering if I'll gain any weight at all with this one!

I also have a bit of a long torso, and I carried low in ALL my pregnancies, this time I'm carrying low too! My first was a girl, 2nd was a boy, 3rd is a girl again!

Thanks ladies! Love hearing everyone's experiences. I'm 19 weeks so only a week left until we find out. My intuition is telling me another boy and I thought my bump may be telling me boy as well 😉. Just have to wait and see!

3 boys all low this ones a girl and still very low!

Mine is a girl and she's very low, practically resting in my pelvis.

Well with my son I was told multiple times I carried him in my butt lol!

With this pregnancy, my daughter, I seem to carry her all belly but low.

I had 2 Girls, a boy and now expecting a girl again.
I've noticed with all the girls my bump has started from under my boobs, with my son it was really low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->