Bump still getting bigger?!

gekko

Reaction score
I'm having problems as I have 'bloat' that is looking more and more like a baby bump day by day... it is much worse towards the end of the day. It actually looks like I am pregnant still but I was only 7 weeks when I had my m/c just over a week ago so wouldn't have even been showing properly. I haven't been overeating, quite the opposite really since m/c'ing I have completely lost my appetite through the sadness. I find myself looking in the mirror when I am naked imagining that my baby is still in there and touching my stomach and 'bump' which is making moving on harder....has anyone else got the 'phantom bump' that I seem to be growing? It's soooooo difficult :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gekko. too had terrible bloating until my first af arrived around 8 weeks after my mmc. I still had hcg in my system too so had all the symptoms too it was heartbreaking, I too looked in the mirror and ached for my babies. Believe me it does get better I think I still had bloating because of everything being slowed down in my gut by the pregnancy hormone and everything going back to normal. x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Gekko. i too had terrible bloating until my first af arrived around 8 weeks after my mmc. I still had hcg in my system too so had all the symptoms too it was heartbreaking, I too looked in the mirror and ached for my babies. Believe me it does get better I think I still had bloating because of everything being slowed down in my gut by the pregnancy hormone and everything going back to normal. x

I'm having problems as I have 'bloat' that is looking more and more like a baby bump day by day... it is much worse towards the end of the day. It actually looks like I am pregnant still but I was only 7 weeks when I had my m/c just over a week ago so wouldn't have even been showing properly. I haven't been overeating, quite the opposite really since m/c'ing I have completely lost my appetite through the sadness. I find myself looking in the mirror when I am naked imagining that my baby is still in there and touching my stomach and 'bump' which is making moving on harder....has anyone else got the 'phantom bump' that I seem to be growing? It's soooooo difficult :cry:

HORMONES! THEY SUCK! I had bloating for like 2 weeks after and I am sure its largely due to your hormones settling back down. Try to avoid salt and eat foods that are natural diuretics like watermelon and such.. it will help. I promise it DOES go away. I was only about 7-8 weeks and was SOO bloated- I literally gained like 11 pounds in a week and a half. :growlmad: I was NOT a happy woman- feels like CRAP to be bloated when dealing with emotional stuff to. :hugs: I hope it goes away soon for you dear!

Like the others said it will go but it is incredibly hard waiting for it to happen. I posted something similar to this a couple of weeks ago when I still had a "bump" and large painful breasts a week after MMc and ERPC. Take the time to heal and look after yourself and your body will follow. Take care x

:hugs: This is normal. My belly was also bloated and I even had sore bbs. It's hormones. I actually had retained tissue for weeks and didn't know it. It didn't go back to its normal size until my hcg returned to "0" and I finally got my first AF. I also started working out at home (Wii Fit) which helped me start liking my body somewhat again. It does eventually go away, but it's a horrible reminder of something we no longer have. :(

Thanks girls, it helps to know it will settle down. I feel awful enough without feeling fat and none of my clothes fitting!

Oh no, I'm not in a good place tonight... I seriously look like I'm 4 months pregnant :-(
this is very seriously getting me down. Even wine isn't helping!

Have you thought about just taking a diuretic to help with some of the bloat?? I'm sorry hun- I feel heavier myself since the mc- even after most of the bloat came off- there is still some there and it feels like SH$%! :hugs: The best thing is to just try and stay active.. maybe go for a jog to sweat some of the excess water retention too?? I hope it gets better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->