Bump too small for almost 25 weeks???

painted_pony

Reaction score
Tomorrow i will be 25 weeks pregnant, is my bump too small. My tummy was literally flat before I became pregnant. This is also my first baby :) Lol, sorry for not wearing a shirt.

Attachments

• DSCF3033.jpg
    DSCF3033.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF3031.jpg
    DSCF3031.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 49
I think you have a perfect little bum for your first baby

Not small at all :)
I think you look pretty normal and beautiful for25 weeks!

"Sorry for not wearing a shirt" :haha: this made me giggle. But yeah, I think it's a perfect little bump :]

That looks nice and normal for 25 weeks to me :)

I think its perfect!! Hope mine looks like that when I'm 25 weeks! Its enough belly to tell you're pregnant (mine still looks like bloat or I ate too much) but not too much where you look huge. Its perfect!!

I think it looks just fine very pretty bump!

looks perfect to me, im 24 weeks and looks pretty much the same to me :)

You look amazing, wish i looked like that. I am not far off that and im only 14 weeks, but i dont stop eating!!!! xx

Looks perfect to me. I am 26 weeks and about the same size...only difference is my tummy wasn't quite so flat when i started lol but i have finally lost my jiggle.

It's a lovely bump hun. Be glad that you've got a smaller bump as you will stay comfy longer.
This was mine at 25 - quite like yours.
25.jpg
I'm 34 weeks now and can still hide it quite easily. I have remained so much more comfy than girls at my antenatal class with bigger bumps.
So it's a really good thing x

I will take a pic of mine later to compare but i think im around the same size as you,maybe smaller.

I think you've got quite a Good sized bump for
25 weeks!

I think you have a perfect little bum for your first baby

:haha: made me laugh! Your bump looks lovely hun

:flower:

I had a little smile at this one too. :D

Good looking bump. My bump is on the smaller side too. Don't worry about it. My ultrasound showed a baby the right size so that's all that matters.
P.S
I started off very flat tummied too. :haha:

Aww you look amazing!! Your bump is so sweet!!! I'm 22 weeks and carrying my bump wider across. Everyone looks/carries their babies differently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->