Bump when you hit a milestone :)

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I am not in the second tri, but we all know this is where we get the most milestones. Even reaching the second tri is a milestone itself. So let's start a positive thread.

Whether it is finding out gender, first kick/movement, ob appt, anything that is a milestone. :cloud9::happydance:

Just realised today we're officially viable!

Cute idea hunni!

Mummamoo that's very exciting!

I just entered 2nd tri on Monday :) hoping next will be to feel baby I thought I did a week or two ago now not so sure haven't felt anything since chalking it up though gas really want some butterflies!

I'm down to double digits as of today! Only 99 more days until we meet our precious rainbow :happydance:

Congrats to all those reaching the second trimester and to the viable babies!

22 weeks today with anterior placenta and felt kicks from the outside last night :)

Well I didn't vomit today!! Yay me lol.

Congrats on the milestones ladies!!

Hubby felt first baby kicks last night!! Love the kicks, my favorite part of being preggers!!

We just confirmed we are having a girl today at our anatomy scan!

Right now I am in limbo... have a few milestones coming up though soon! Following to see everyones milestones :) cute idea

DH felt baby kick tonight for the first time :)

Aww, lovely thread. Had our 20 week scan last week and FINALLY feeling baby moving this week :happydance: Also, starting to get a noticeable bump and outgrowing my normal clothes!

18wks 3days, last night my husband felt the baby move for the first time! I had to be laying on my back in bed very still with his hand on my uterus, but he definitely felt it. He said it just felt like tiny muscle spasms, hah

I'm at double digits today! 99 days left......Argh lol x

16 weeks :happydance:

Gender scan tomorrow plus felt PROPER little kicks last night x

keep em coming ladies!!

afm, made 12 weeks today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member