• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump when you hit a milestone :)

Congrats on the 23 weeks ladies!

Girly so jealous!!! Can't wait to see my alien movement. My cousin is 29 and sends videos all the time

Dobby, I was so surprised to see it so soon. I was in the bath the first time so that probably helped, but then I saw another kick while cuddled up with DH on the sofa. I'm sure I couldn't see the movements with DD until third tri.

Congrats kitty!!!

We had our anatomy scan today and everything is looking great with our little man :) the sosnographer said it was one of the naughtiest babies she has ever tried to scan as he just wouldn't stay still so it took FOREVER!

24 weeks/ viability week :dance:

Kitty - Congrats on a little girl!

vit - I'm glad your scan went well, naughty baby! :haha:

First day in the 2nd tri group! Super excited to join you ladies and hear all your amazing stories!

Also think I MAY have felt my first fetal movement last night lying down. It was so subtle I can't be sure, but I think lil bubs was grumpy I was lying on my back! 😆

BSQcXjhhkPJKXjy91KM5O4F4Ev8yJSd8csC3wU0

Baby habs is moving today, making the most of mummy's sick day! :blue: :baby:

Made it to the 2nd tri :happydance: and we find out the sex on the 8th. :cloud9:

Congrats! Definitely update when you know! What's your intuition say?

Thank you.. I really really want a boy.. I just feel like it's a girl though. My friends are telling me that since it's my first I'm probably wrong :haha:

24 weeks viability day!
Also, DD felt baby kick for the first time yesterday.

Another inappropriate milestone here...

I officially cannot see my lady bits beyond my bump no matter how I bend :rofl:

I'm following quickly behind you dobby!! I can't see properly anymore and am becoming less and less able to see :rofl:

24 weeks and viable as of 2 days ago.

I also finally told my mom and Baby Daddy and they both seem good with it.

And I too can barely see my lady junk anymore. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->