Bumpy rash & funny side effects??

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Seth has a really nasty rash all over :(

We took him to the Drs not last friday but the one before, because we noticed he had a lumpy rash on his bum he kept itching. The Dr gave us timodine which we used and still do as it's not gone.

On friday just gone, I noticed a rash on his chest although its not lumpy like the other one, its just like purple dots, not a lot, but maybe 10, they are the size of pin pricks. He's not been itching them.

Then today hubby noticed it on the back of his neck, little spots, and on the back of his legs under his bum, lumpy again. It looks really sore, and quite like my exema (sp?).

Also we have noticed him playing with both ears today (which tbh I put down to teething & ignored coz he cheeks are rosy too & he's dribbling) and when he's been eating he's been screwing his face up as if the food is too hot or he's got sensitive teeth or something... I dunno if they're all related but all come on in the past few days...

Anyone ever experienced this before? x

hmm , have you changed your washing powder or softener recently ? or bath bubbles etc..
have you done the glass test ? ( probably not neseccerry (sp) but i do it with all rashes just to be sure)

no not changed anything recently & did the glass test already. He's in agony today I feel terrible for him :( we've put timodine on but gonna try and get him to the Drs coz it looks really angry & its been bleeding in the night :(:( x

poor Seth :( :hugs: No advice really, hope the doctor can help

did u get to the dr ? sounds nasty. i hope it gets better soon :)

My DS had a rash last week that appeared on his face and then slowly all over his body, it looked like he had been stung by stinging nettles, all red with white lumps.

The doctor said that it was slap face, which is quite common in toddlers. It can come and go and last for a couple of weeks. Not sure if this might be the case with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->