burning bbs

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
The only symptoms I have is I'm tired.thirsty.and my boobs burn on the side...is this normal? I'm a bit worried....

Those are the normal syptoms hun, nothin 2 b worried about.. i got them in early pregnancy too. x

Thanks princess neone else? I'm just worried coz by now id usually b sick...I just want to kno everything is ok but it to early 4 a sono....

Morning sickness is more common around 6 weeks. Some a hair sooner, some a little later, and the lucky ones not at all. Being that you aren't 4 weeks yet I"d say it's still too early and I"m sure it'll come soon enough. Be careful what you wish for once you get it you'll want to give it back! ;)

I've always been an early morning sickness person. I've had symptoms since 3dpo and they are coming full force now. I have been getting achy, queasy, headaches and some vomiting in the early evening for the past few days. My boobs are very sore. I am very bloated and everything I eat makes me gassy or sick. Today I got really tired and almost took a nap but I didn't.

pretty, lol...yeah I know..I am hoping i dont get MS...I did with my son and was deathly ill...

well at least ur getting symptoms maj sounds good 2 me!!! i wish i would at least get some kind of symptoms but i dont...making me wonder :(

Nope! You are good! My mom always had them early and throughout her entire pregnancies, so I guess I take after her! Lol

So did my mom, and I did with all other pregnancies, this is my 7th pregnancy. so im a little concerned but doctors dont see you til like 7/8 weeks.

:hugs: maybe this time baby does not want to make mommy sick! :kiss:

Ive only felt sick in two if my 6 pregnancies so they are all completely different, well have been for me. I only had sore boobs with one lol

Well I'm trying 2 stay pos. But its hard not 2 worry...I just went to apply for insurance n they told me they r 3 months behind....omg....idk what I'm going to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->