Burning Boobs!

Mild Mango

Reaction score
I was at a dance aerobics class this morning and halfway thru, my boobs started BURNING! Not sure how to describe it, but it felt like they were on fire (ok. Maybe not that intense, but it was extremely painful). It was so bad I had to stop mid-class and take a 5 minute break. I returned to class, but didn't fully participate because they still hurt. I was worried I was damaging them every time I moved! I've never felt anything like that before.

The only thing I can think of that could have caused the pain is all the jumping around I was doing in class. Pre-pregnancy, I was a C cup. Now I'm probably about a D cup, so maybe it's a big boob thing? I was wearing the most supportive sports bra I own, but it obviously didn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I should do? Will doubling up on sports bras help at all? I'm this close to duct taping them down to my chest next time. Lol!

:holly:

Wish I could help but I was an A cup before and probably only a B cup now! Just wanted to give this a bump.

I can't help despite being a 34GG I don't do intensive classes (because the bouncing is so annoying)

Have no idea what it could have been.. I was a C cup before so probably a D cup now and I've never had them feel like they were burning (although I haven't been to any aerobic classes either! :p)
I'd probably say not to worry about it, maybe just double up the support bra next time, or get a more supportive one, or take it very easy next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->