Burning sensation in pelvic area

Kel30

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm 6+4 after mmc in August. I have a burning sensation in my pelvic area, right around where I imagine baby is. Has anyone else experienced this or heard anyone mention it before.

As u can imagine I'm beyond nervous with this pregnancy.

Thanks for your help.

Kel

Sometimes I feel like I have a hot pad in one spit in my belly, but I imagine it to be a stretchy hot feeling... could this be what youre describing?Invite it is just normal growing stretching hot feeling ت

Yes, I felt this early in my pregnancy, around 5 weeks!!

Thank you for the feedback. Went to nurse and she tested for UTI but said urine was clear. I was also shivering which she couldn't explain. Think she thought it might have been down to nerves because of previous mc's.

Kel

I had the same burning sensation yesterday at 7w,6d. I heard it is normal!

I felt like that, I believe, around that time and for a few weeks. At first I had pre-period like cramping and then it just felt like a constant low-down burning feeling. It was totally normal because I went to my doctor worried and she told me not to worry, then I went and had a scan and saw the baby had grown and had a strong heartbeat, and my pregnancy has continued well after that and I get my 12 week scan on Tuesday! :happydance: So try not to worry. If you're in a lot of pain or bleeding, go to the emergency or call your doctor, but other than that I remember lots of mild to moderate cramping, burning, and later pulling, pinching and even stabbing. Your uterus is growing and a baby attaching :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->