Burping

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
How often do you burp your babies? And if they don't burp after 15-20 minutes do you leave it or do you continue to try to burp them? Generally Hannah burps pretty well, especially after the first ounce-ounce and a quarter. It's much much harder to burp her at the end of the bottle though--sometimes we sit there for 30 minutes trying to get her to burp :wacko:

i burp for a few minutes just before the bottle, stop half way and burp, we either get a huge he man burp or nothin at this point and then after the bottle. Tommy tends to hold on to the rest of his wind so we sit him in his rocker chair and try again later, if we get no wind up hes sick but we know when this is going to happen as he gets really niggly and starts crying!

h x

i burp after the first boob and then switch to the other boob and burp again. if no burp comes out i leave it, it will either come out later, or he will start crying and then ill rub his back and it will come out.

i burp for a few minutes just before the bottle, stop half way and burp, we either get a huge he man burp or nothin at this point and then after the bottle. Tommy tends to hold on to the rest of his wind so we sit him in his rocker chair and try again later, if we get no wind up hes sick but we know when this is going to happen as he gets really niggly and starts crying!

h x

That's exactly what happens with Hannah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->