Butterflies in my tummy...6 dpo

JourneyTTC

Reaction score
Anyone else experience something like butterflies in their tummy around 6 dpo and get a BFP? I've been having this feeling in my lower belly since around 12 today and it's happening more often now. Kind of feels like when I get really nervous about something or go fast over a hill, only I'm not nervous or going over a hill. Probably nothing, but I can hope right?

Pay no mind to my ticker down below :) It's wrong.

NO, haven't had this and had a BFP but I've had the butterflies this cycle. Mine started like 3 dpo!

I haven't had butterflies exactly, (except for plenty of gas, which I know can be a symptom in itself), but I've had some general discomfort. Also, my abdomen feels kinda hard, like I can't bend over fully. I'm 5dpo, and it's been like this for the past three days, plus some spotting.

I got those with my bfps with my Kiddos. I actually have them now so I hope this is it again.. dc for is all.

My friend who is able to get pregnant in 1 month trying no ovulation predict tests or nothing. Which made me sad. She told me she had flutters 6 days after sex she said i think I am pregnant. A week later she told me she was...so, let's hope this therey is due to pregnancy.

I have for the past 2 days had fluttering, nervous like feeling in my tummy, also gone off my food I just feel sick every time I eat anything, and feeling really emotional. It may all be in my mind because I so desperately want a baby. Fingers crossed all these symptoms are early signs of a BFP for us!

:hugs:Girls! I hope this is it for us! I haven't felt those nervous feelings today, but I'm having very, very mild cramps very low in my belly. Also, my cp is very high today. Normally it stays around the medium to low position. I plan on testing Sunday, although it might happen sooner :blush:. When do you guys plan on testing! I'm excited for us :happydance:

Well, not sure what feeling you guys are talking about.
Ut the butterfly feeling im explaining is down by your pubic bone it feels like a fish or butterfly is flapping its fins or wings.. I will start my tests tomarow..

Mine was more of the nervous feeling, although I've had fluttering from around 3-4 dpo around my uterus and ovaries as well. Let us know how things go tomorrow :)

I am totally going to stalk this thread. I'm still having those "flutters". I tried to explain them to DH that they felt like bubbles floating. Or, when I was nursing DD right after she was born and my uterus would contract (cuz it does that!), that's what it feels like.

And I have SORE boobs and so emotional. A little dizzy here and there too. But I couldn't resist a test ... and of course it was a BFN. Hoping it was just WAY too early. I will test again next Tuesday. And not a minute before!!!

Excited to have ppl to wait with! :hugs: I tested today too and I'm 7 dpo, BFN :( Still early for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->