Butterflywolf's weight loss journal

butterflywolf

Reaction score
All right, so pre pregnancy I weighed 216 lbs. I know 'obese'' by most standards. Size 14/16. During pregnancy I ate healthy and went up to 238 lbs the day before labor. The day I came home (Aug. 4th) I weighed 226 lbs, but was told that would come down quickly due to the fluids they had to quickly pump into me the day of labor. (Long story there, to sum it up uterus wouldn't contract and I was close to bleeding out). So they pumped me with way more fluids than normal. Anyway, by that following Friday, I was already down to 216 lbs (Aug 9th). Felt awesome but knew it had to start slowing down. Well it didn't. Today Aug 19th I am down to 208.5 lbs. Awesome! I am not restricting my diet as it is not advised for me but I am continuing to eat healthier like I did for pregnancy.

Originally my goal was 200 lbs after pregnancy but since I see that fast approaching, I am going to go ahead and go to where I would like to be 170 lbs. Which is still high end overweight to slightly obese. *rolls eyes* However in my opinion that is the perfect weight for me. When I was that I was at a size 8 and everyone thought I looked great. I also take into consideration that I can bench 100 lbs so I know I have muscle which of course weighs more than fat. So as long as I am in my mind just overweight I'm happy.

DH is also going to try to lose weight and I think I might record his progress here too. He is currently at 243 lbs but would like to get down to 200 lbs for starters.

Right now we are just starting up Yoga again. Today we did just 10 minutes but hey that's better than just sitting on our asses.

OH! Also I'm proud of this too. During pregnancy my bust line went up to a 40 D >.< Was upset at that since it's hard to find a bra around here with that size. Let alone sexy bras. Prior to pregnancy I as a 36/38 C (depended on the bra). Well I am almost back into the 36 size but still a D which is to be expected at this point. However I can find bras again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->