Buying Baby Clothes.

I bought a variety, some newborn and alot of 0 - 3 months.

I too have been thinking about the clothes looking massive when first born, will be sending my mum straight out for outfits to fit it and bring them to hospital!

We've got loads of newborn stuff and now we've asked the OH's mum to start to get the 0-3 months stuff

I've bought some newborn and some 0-3.

Last time I only bought 0-3 and Nathan was born early so they were massive on him and had I to send my mum out to buy newborn clothes :dohh: so this time I've bought some just incase :)

I have bought mainly newborn baby clothes and already have a few unisex babygrows etc for early baby and tiny baby. My 3 boys were 6lb 6, 6lb 8 & 6lb 14 when they were born and they were really tiny. My youngest (6lb 14) was alot smaller than my other 2 and early baby clothes just to say fitted him, and tiny baby were too big.

I'm really fussy too. I know exactly what I like!! My mum has knitted a sleeveless, long waistcoat so that baby can look like the guy out of the matrix?!?!? I know it's the thought that counts but who wants their baby to look like the guy from the matrix? :rofl: She's knitted him a beret because he's going to be half french.... :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just been and bought babys hospital clothes, some babygrows for up to 10lbs (3), Little White Hooded cardy, little hat and matching scratch mitts, all for up to size 10lbs, they look tiny! I have a couple more outfits for upto 10lb and 11lb so not buying anymore now

I have about 30 outfits in size 0 - 3 month so should be ok i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->