Buying Baby Stuff?!

I've always thought of things for the nursery as an investment for a family who will have babies, rather than being for an individual child. I bought all my bigger baby things with the intention of using them for all my babies.

That's exactly the way I view it. I have kept pretty much everything from DD (she's only 19 months) - moses basket, she's still in her cotbed (the original plan was to turn it into its toddler-bed form so she can be in it until 4ish, but will have to buy her a "big girl bed" sooner now!), pushchair (largely underused since we much prefer babywearing), carseat...slings!! plus we have some gender neutral newborn stuff since we like to stay on team yellow, so won't need to buy anything new for a while!

This is our first and we will have to buy everything from beginning. We are very much excited and every other day we land into baby shops to checkout stuff and feel happy, looking at small socks, shoes, cute dresses.

I get tempted on seeing big sales. Atleast for clothing stuff, coz they are s pretty.

I pick something to buy and move around store and then keep it back, thinking its too early and some kind of fear. And always search online if people start buying at 12wks.

I personally didn't buy anything with my daughter till way after 30weeks !! And it was just the basics !

This time I won't buy ought till baby is here !! Literlaly I'll buy plain clothes for hospital bag ! And will get hubby too but car seat when baby has arrived touch wood safe and sound ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->