buying for twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hevalouaddict

Mama to 4 beautiful babas
Reaction score
my twinnies are 1 on xmas eve and i have no idea what to buy them =( my daughter was so easy to buy for this year because she loves doc mcstuffins but my tiny men are only interested in there feet?!? any ideas would be fab x thanks

An activity cube to share? Some Duplo bricks? A train set? If they're not too bothered just get them one or two fun things they might grow in to and then buy things that they need, such as clothes or things for their room. At one they won't know or care, and they'll be having a wonderful time due to the atmosphere of the day anyway.

i still have all the toys from my daughter so they have activity cubes and bricks etc, ive seen these toot toot drivers but they cant sit up yet, they've just started crawling

The hits for my sons first birthday were a water table (total water baby) and his ride on more than anything else. Little people and happyland and playmobil 123 do some great playsets as well.

ride on
walker
clothes
megaboks
toy cars (the elc magnetic ones are great for little ones)
my youngest loved anything with a ramp that the cars could go down

i get clothes for birthdays with all 3 having birthdays near xmas! fun for me lol ill look at ride on and little people sets thanks =)

For his 1st birthday my son had an activity cube and a smart trike as his main presents. He also got things like building blocks in a push along thing, Lights and sounds emergency centre from ELC which is very noisy lol but he loved back then and still does now at almost three, mega bloks, shape sorting bus which I think was also from ELC and some bath toys..

My daughter is 1 day older than yours. Shes getting the little people castle which is girly but they do super cute marvel superhero sets. Also a taggy blanket and doll, few lamaze bits, a vtech electronic book, some musical instruments, a puppet book, lacing blocks to grow into & a talking peppa pig. Id like to get her a few more bits but also struggling!

What about 'My Pal Scout' cuddly toys? Both my boys loved them.

The Mega Bloks vehicles have also been popular with my youngest.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0084F8...TF8&colid=36XNJHBU03GNW&coliid=I1BU1F0M6URD2M

Musical instruments could be good too, for his first Christmas and birthday Thomas got a Little Tikes piano, a wave drum and maracas and they have all been very popular.

My twins got mega blocks and a mega blocks table. My parents bought them a ride on toy which they loved.
Most of all they loved the ballons.

Mine are about to turn 4 and now will tell me what they want. Lol

Oh and a car garage which is still played with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"