Buying stuff before pregnant?! Lol

pumpkin90

Reaction score
So there was a misprint in the Sears flyer for the delta eclipse baby crib.. Reg 349$ for 99$.. Was suppose to be 15% off but that's way more. We jumped on the deal even though we are just starting to TTC lol. Couldn't pass it up! Wouldn't ever get such a deal again!

Good on you, I would have too, haha.

No judgement here!

I actually had a lapse in judgement :haha: myself a couple of months back when an error like that showed up on Kohl's website for a really nice stroller. I was debating the color that the error pricing came in, wondered if it's a well-rated style, and also tried getting ahold of DH for permission. It quickly went away. I told him about it when he got home and he pretty much just shook his head at me, saying if nothing else we could have sold it for more lol!!

I have been sorely tempted but the hubs said no. He has a point, we really have nowhere to store anything right now. But it's hard to pass up sales...

No judgment here we have already bought the little liverpool kit (df is a scouser) and a little bathrobe and wash mit :) also good deals too good to pass up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->