buying things.

Katiex

Mummy to Jacob and WTT
Reaction score
hi, when has everyone thought about or bought their prams?

im nearly 16 wks and found the pram we want after viewing and trying god knows how many!

we have been lucky enough to have a bit of help paying for the nursery furniture and pram, and at the moment the pram is a bit cheaper as its in the sale. but im not sure if its too early to put a deposit down?

also does anyone have a m&p's skate? this is the pram we like.

x

i bought my pram at 18 wks in the sale. if you want to buy then go for it. i started buying bits and bobs since i were 12 weeks and some girls before that.
havent seen the m and p skate, i had the silver cross sleepover, if it suits your needs thats all that matters
xx

I am getting mine in november when I get the cash. Its a red kite one and really good value from kiddicare.com really wish i could buy something now i cant stop looking at things i want.

its not to early to buy no

if it is cheaper now then go for it, u will only kick urself a bit later when u end up havin to pay full price for it

make sure ur really sure this is the one u want though, ive finally settled for definite on the one i want but it took ages and lots of im sure this is the one i wants until i was actually sure hehe

I will be buying mine when I find out what team I am on pink or blue lol there are two travel systems one is more girly and the other more boyish. If you found one you like and it's on sale go for it

I say go for it if you're definate it's the one you want. I looked at the M & P Skate and OH really really liked it. I like most of the M & P prams/pramettes/travel systems. They're sale is pretty good at the moment so why not...just make sure it's definately the one you want!

I'm about to start on buying, I haven't bought a thing yet, but it helps knowing what team I'm on, personally.

I'm buying mine in 4 weeks :)

Well at the end of this month as it's when my mum gets paid lol (shes buying me it)

I've known what pram i want since about week 14 though.

Hummmmm iam the odd one out i have baught everything allready lol .
But its a personal choice and money situations that matter hun , If you feel ready now is safe knock your self out and buy away :) . xxx .

I feel really disorganised! (Is that a word..?) I have only just started to buy bits of clothes!!! Ahhh need to sort out the nursery, its just a storage room at the moment...

thanks guys for your responses. we are ordering them tues and not getting them delivered till about 1 to 2 month before due date so they arent taking up any room in the nursery!
x

im the same as you ... ive known what ive wanted for ages and mine is on sale too ($200 off !!) so im going to bite the bullet and just get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->