BV causing TTC problems????

He didn't say that it is a reason per say but it could cause issues that make it more difficult and so they do cultures when you first see him and treat it if you have one...I think I got mine from Preseed....grr!!!

This is all very interesting. I found this thread when searching for information about bacterial vaginosis and ttc. A few years ago I had unprotected sex for the first time and right away I got bacterial vaginosis. It was a very bad infection that lasted for 9 months no matter what medications I took. Out of the 9 months, there was 5 months were I had unprotected sex at least every other day and never got pregnant. After that I went 4 and 1/2 years without having sex at all, and now I am ttc with OH and I have been thinking about my battle with BV. This is my 4th cycle trying and I haven't noticed and BV yet. I had a bacterial affection again I think in July, and I haven't noticed it since. I got checked in october (ttc cycle 2) and there was nothing.

This cycle I used a rephresh vaginal insert the day my period stopped just in case. I see that is what some of you did (except a different BV treatment) the months you got your BFP. Sounds good! Do ou really believe BV was preventing you from getting pregnant? Becaise everything I have read says it will not prevent pregnancy. I also read that the normal PH balance of the vagina is 4.0 but when bacterial vaginosis is present, the ph balance is 4.5. That's not really too big of a difference, so does anyone really think it could have detered the sperm so much? Just curious to see more opinions.

Hello ladies,
I know this post is old but i was wondering if any of your natural methods for getting rid of BV worked?
I suffer from cronic BV. I get all the symptoms you ladies have mentioned. Im begining to supect it is why i have no been able to conceive. I did some research on google and a number of sites says BV does intefere with TTC. I just started a probiotic along with 100% cranberry juice andwater instead of sugary and caffeinated drinks. I have been on the probiotic literally for one day and already feel "fresher"
Hopefully i get a reply
More ladies should know about BV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"