Bye bye baby girl!

ericacaca

TTC#2
Reaction score
We had our baby's post mortem yesterday and plucked up the courage to ask what sex they were. She was a girl. And although we were told her intestines appeared to be growing on the outside that wasnt the case.

She was perfectly formed, nothing wrong at all with her body. An infection got to the placenta causing her tissue to be really soft thus causing the appearance of that condition.

To us she'll always be called "Baby". But at least I can now have a picture of her in my mind sitting on my Grandaddys' knees singing and smiling and playing until we see her again one day.

Love to all you amazing strong Mummy's out there and to all our darling babies who didnt make it. Although they never saw what you looked like they were so close to you and knew how much love you had for them that NOONE would ever be unable to recognise xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am SO deeply sorry , I know Exactly what you are going through :cry::cry: How similar our stories are , I am probably older than you are though I am 40 and Ava was for sure a BIG surprise. I know it hurts so much , last night I cried all night I am not sure why last night .

They are not sure why Ava died also and that hurts me more. I am so sorry for what you are going through and I hope you find some peace , I don't think I have mine yet :cry::cry: I f you ever need a friend or just to talk I am here.
All My Love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats a lovely picture you have of Baby, she will always be your little girl, and she knew you loved her very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hon :hugs: Sleep sweet baby girl :angel:

sweet dreams gorgeous girl xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"