Bye bye ladies I have miscarried again :(

Fairydust22

Mum of 5 TTC my miracle
Reaction score
Hiya ladies I had my 12 week scan today they found baby was only measuring 8-9 weeks not 12 weeks they did a internal scan the baby had no heartbeat :cry: my baby died 2-3 weeks ago I'm in shock I'm devastated I had no bleeding no cramping no signs things were wrong this is my 2nd mc in the space of 3 months I'm going to go have time out for a few months it's breaking my heart I don't know if I can try for another baby It's been lovely meeting you ladies I will miss you have a happy & healthy 9 months :hugs: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am soooo sorry. :( my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

I'm so sorry.. Just the worst thing imaginable. Sending strength and love to you sweetie, take your time to heal xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :(! You're in my prayers <3

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I am thinking of you x

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you :hugs: :hugs: x x

I'm soooo sorry:( praying peace and healing over your heart! Xo

So sorry for your loss and I really hope you'll be ok. Big hugs sent to you xx

Oh Fairydust I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words that can help but you are in my thoughts x

I'm sorry fairydust. Seems we are in the same boat. Second loss. My baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks. Currently still waiting for my body to recognize the loss.

If you need to talk. PM me anytime. :hugs:

So sorry for your losses:hugs:

Don't give up!! I've had 2 early losses and got pregnant with my wonderful DD right after my 2nd miscarriage.

Get some rest and take the time you need, but know that many many women have 2 miscarriages in a row before getting their rainbow:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->