Bye bye ladies I have miscarried again :(

I'm so sorry for ur loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and ur family in this difficult time

My heart is broken for you right now. I will be praying for you for any sort of comfort in this trying and difficult time!!! Hang in there sweetie...

I'm sorry fairydust. Seems we are in the same boat. Second loss. My baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks. Currently still waiting for my body to recognize the loss.

If you need to talk. PM me anytime. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I'm sorry you are going through the same I'm in the same boat waiting for my body to reconize the loss my family want me to go to the hospital have a tablet to start it off I'm so confused what I want to do I can't think straight :cry:

I'm sorry fairydust. Seems we are in the same boat. Second loss. My baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks. Currently still waiting for my body to recognize the loss.

If you need to talk. PM me anytime. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I'm sorry you are going through the same I'm in the same boat waiting for my body to reconize the loss my family want me to go to the hospital have a tablet to start it off I'm so confused what I want to do I can't think straight :cry:

I don't think you need to make any decision for anyone else right now. Take whatever time you need to process it all. I think I've come to terms with it and I'm waiting on my body to handle it. But I can't wait forever so if in two weeks I still haven't bled at all I'm going to ask for the tablets. If I can hold out that long. Being stuck in limbo is the worst. It's like you can't move on. I feel for you.

I'm so so sorry for your loss & I hope you're back here once you've had some time xo :hug:

I'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I pray you are back here soon with your rainbow baby!! Xxx

So sorry for your loss hun. Take some time away and when u feel ready try again lots of :hugs: your way xxxx

:hugs: I am so sorry. Take all the time you need to heal. As for taking the tablets or not, I have no personal experience, but don't decide just yet. The bad news are still fresh. And remember that as previous posters said, two losses -as heart breaking as they are!- are not the end. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->