c-sec and normal birth-what is more painful?

I have only had C-section and although it wasn't nice I would defo opt for that again if I have another.

The girls are right, its the healing after that is a pain but I am lucky, I have lots of support to help me out! In fact for the first few weeks I just got to sit with Liv relaxing while everybody else did the running around!!!

I had emergency section also (was my first so I havent had a natural birth) although I look back and think well yeah it wasnt so bad, i think id much rather have a natural birth. I have been told by surgeon who did my section that I wouldnt ever be able to have a natural birth now. Not quite sure why, so I think becuse I no longer have the option it makes me lean towards natural if i had the choice. Its like being told you clould never eat chocolate any more. The more you knew you culdnt have it the more you want it.

The healing process is slow, and its left certain parts of my tummy completely numb to the point where I actually cant feel it and the only way i know im toiching it is through my finger tips. Dead weird

x

Make sure you get a second opinion as having had a c-section is not a reason for not giving birth naturally. Most women can VBAC

its left certain parts of my tummy completely numb to the point where I actually cant feel it and the only way i know im toiching it is through my finger tips. Dead weird

x

I had an emergency section and i just wanted to let you know that the numb feeling takes about 2 years to go, but it does and the area goes back to normal xx

i had a four hour labour with my 1st, emergency c section with my second.
i'd defo have another c section next time, i hate contractions and pain, luckily i was up and out of bed the next morning my tummy hurt for a few days, but not as much as my woowoo the first time and omg the weeing sting the first time i didnt miss that either.
xx

the next morning my tummy hurt for a few days, but not as much as my woowoo the first time and omg the weeing sting the first time i didnt miss that either.
xx

i know what you mean
i felt like it had to come out but wished it wasn't coming out cause it sting like mad,lol
i still prefer the natural birth anyway cause i can't have the knife cutting on my tummy. i think i will go fainted before it touches my skin:rofl: D*** thinking about it making me dizzy already:dohh:

I had a csection. All i can is i would rather have the csection than tear badly and need stitches down there or even need to be cut down there! I had friends who had natural births and because of tearing or needing to be cut, they were still in pain weeks later. When the only day i found hard after the section was the first day!

20+ hrs of labour, 10cm dialated and then ended up with a c section. I don't think I'll ever get over the trauma. Natural birth over c section anyday. I wasn't the first to feed, change, dress or bathe my baby and she's my first too.

p.s and i forgot to mention i had a second degree tear...nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->