C section getting close, scared stiff :-(

bundle4me

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope your all well.
Well my section is next week and I'm petrified!! !
Iv already had 2 so I know what to expect but I'm so worried about anything going wrong and leaving my two children without there mum.
I'm over weight this time so I think that's why I'm extra worried. When I keep busy I forget about it but as soon as I have 5 mins alone my mind is in over drive.

Anyone else feel the same? Or any words of advice would be much appreciated xxx

I think it must be natural to be scared. But at least you know that you are ok with the anaesthetic as you've had sections before. Just remember that Serious complications are so rare, especially with planned sections.

Always been awake never put to sleep so not sure how I would react to that but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. Thank you

I'll have my 3rd section in a bit more than a week, and I am also scared - thinking of leaving my OH with 3 kids (baby plus two older ones))! In my case it's my AMA that makes me scared... . Of course I am also scared that sth will happen to baby before it comes out (increased risk of stillbirth due to AMA).
I also keep thinking that I've been so lucky twice with great recoveries and 2 healthy kids, will I really be lucky again...

I'll have my 3rd section in a bit more than a week, and I am also scared - thinking of leaving my OH with 3 kids (baby plus two older ones))! In my case it's my AMA that makes me scared... . Of course I am also scared that sth will happen to baby before it comes out (increased risk of stillbirth due to AMA).
I also keep thinking that I've been so lucky twice with great recoveries and 2 healthy kids, will I really be lucky again...
Isn't it so awful, people say it's normal to worry but that doesn't make me feel better. I just want it here and gone and i may finally be able to relax.
Hope we both get perfect sections x

It's not just me then...it is my 3rd c-section as well and I have been so worried about it. I keep thinking about me leaving my poor hubby by himself with 3 kids...sometimes I can't even sleep. I haven't told anybody about this...I've also been thinking about what if something happens to the baby...so terrified of it all. Hopefully it will all go well for all of us. So good to take that off my chest...

It's not just me then...it is my 3rd c-section as well and I have been so worried about it. I keep thinking about me leaving my poor hubby by himself with 3 kids...sometimes I can't even sleep. I haven't told anybody about this...I've also been thinking about what if something happens to the baby...so terrified of it all. Hopefully it will all go well for all of us. So good to take that off my chest...

Does feel better to talk about it with others in the same position
Will u girls have spinals ? X

I am not sure yet because I will be taking out my cervical stitch,having a c-section and my tubes tied all at the same time. Will find out tomorrow when I see my consultant.

Yip I'll be having a spinal if I go down the elective route. I have my obstetric appointment tomorrow to discuss options.

Well I just had a complete melt down and couldn't stop crying worrying about surgery.
How's everyone else dealing with things x

I'm having a freak out day here! Sweep tomorrow xx

I've got a date now. 10th of August. Freaking out a bit now that I actually have a date set for surgery...

What we all like, so glad I'm not the only one worrying x

I know! So Happy when I saw your post. Was starting to think I was the only one with these thoughts. 😘

Well tomorrow is the day for me so I will update u all as soon as I can :wacko: x

Will be thinking about you. Good luck hun xx

Good luck tomorrow bundle!! Do let us know how it goes - we are following right behind you! Mine isn't until 39w2d (a week from tomorrow) unfortunately...
Congrats on getting a date Tuga! Let's hope we make it to our section dates - would prefer to avoid any labor due to fear of rupture after multiple sections...
I did think I was a bit nuts worrying about this - so it feels good to know others have exactly the same thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->