C section getting close, scared stiff :-(

Well it's C day and let's do this!!!
Positive thoughts and happy vibes :) xxx

I'm in the same boat my babie is breech and so scared of a section my last hope is they turn him next week if not then section it is my consultant wants baby out by 38 weeks due to history x

Septie, I am really scared about scar rupture as well. It happened last time and I was very very scary. Hopefully they will stay put and wait for delivery day.
HayleyJJ, there is still time for baby to turn. Fingers crossed your baby does it soon.

Me, me, me!!! 3rd section here and absolutely petrified! I am hoping to get my date the 3rd of august but have become a complete wreck this time worrying about everything!

Well my baby girl is here safe and section went smoothly. Still trying to feel normal and fully recover.
Hope you all have a lovely section experience xxx

Yuppieee!!! Congratulations hun😘 have your well deserved rest now and enjoy your little princess❤

Congratulations Bundle :) it's good to know you're surgery went well, hope you're enjoying baby and getting good rest

I am trying to decide whether to do the C section or attempt the Vbac. My biggest worries of course tho are the risk of rupture and hurting the baby trying to find out whether a Vbac is safe or not...? Such a hard decision . My grandmother says to do the section but I just don't know. Both carry pretty scary risks. It is nice to know I'm not the only one going through these same thoughts and fears over and over. I still have 5 weeks until my due date and I'm already on edge |:

Congratulations Bundle :) it's good to know you're surgery went well, hope you're enjoying baby and getting good rest

I am trying to decide whether to do the C section or attempt the Vbac. My biggest worries of course tho are the risk of rupture and hurting the baby trying to find out whether a Vbac is safe or not...? Such a hard decision . My grandmother says to do the section but I just don't know. Both carry pretty scary risks. It is nice to know I'm not the only one going through these same thoughts and fears over and over. I still have 5 weeks until my due date and I'm already on edge |:

I agree it's a really hard decision as there's always risks. To be fair my section was as relaxed as possible even if my heart rate wasn't showing Me relaxed lol. Good luck with your birth what ever u decide x

thank you for posting your story it really helps! I am terrified as well to get my 3rd c-section.

Me too although I am not sure what I am most scared of. The pain I guess. This is also my 3rd section but both of my prior ones I was already in labor so I didn't really have time to ponder the situation. Mayne this one will be the same who knows.

I have my 3rd section in 13 weeks and I'm a little scared I think near the time I'll probs be a nervous wreck lol

I think I'm more worried that its right on top of Christmas and I hope and pray it goes smoothly so I'm out Xmas eve the latest I don't want to miss our first Xmas in our new house with my girls it would break my heart if I wasn't out on time

Ladies you will be just fine. Just remember the doctors nurses surgeons they do it every day, that's what I kept telling myself. If they can get it right with a emergency a planned must be a doddle. Good luck to you all, keep thinking of your baby in your arms xx

My first section I was overweight and was perfectly chill about it until we made that walk to the OR... And I LOST IT. Wanted to back out, just completely went into sobbing mess panic mode. With my son as large as he was, there was no having this baby naturally. Just wasn't happening. So the nurses and techs talked to me and calmed me down, kept me happy and chatty the whole experience. Was a walk in the park, even though I puked while on the table. Lesson learned? Don't eat asparagus the night before, it will NOT digest completely.

This time... Yeah... I'm nervous as Hell, but I know it's the safest route for both baby and myself. I'm sure I'll wig out again, but the staff will be there to keep me sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->