cabbage soup diet? or similar experiences

missk1989

Reaction score
Has anyone done this? I get married in 13 days:happydance: but since stopping bf the weight has crept up on me and I feel like crap. I have been trying to eat better and exercise more but im so busy i have no time. My OH is in new york this week so i figured without his influence i may be able to do a crash diet like this to help me drop a few pound. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Yes, the soup is vile :haha: fair to say I didn't last long!! An old friend of mine did a week though and lost loads xx

Yeah I was worried about that. I have found a really low calorie vegetable soup which I am going to do instead i think.

My friend did it and shes skinny now but she did it for 6 months

Yeah I was worried about that. I have found a really low calorie vegetable soup which I am going to do instead i think.

What soup is that hun? I had half a tin of tomato yesterday and it was 120ish

Urr I haven't done it, but I've heard that it makes your farts smell awful :haha: I probably wouldn't want to risk that for my wedding day haha. Why not try something like the 30 day shred? I've seen so many people say that they've felt a little slimmer even after just doing it for a few days.

Blehhh I remember my mum doing it when I was little, rank :lol: I'd go for juicing or something instead.

Look up the 1950s diet I think it is much better than the cabbage soup diet xx

https://www.fatsecret.com/recipes/spicy-vegetable-soup/Default.aspx

This is it but to be honest im sure people can function on this diet! so far today (i have been up since 6am) I have only consumed 400 calories today and have pushed the baby to the supermarket and back (1 hr walk, few hills on the way). I feel awful. Im lightheaded which may be partly to do with the sun but I dont see it being possible to consume so few calories and do a days work plus look after a toddler. I think I will have a proper meal in the evenings (500 cal max) and poached egg on toast in the mornings alongside the soup and fruit. Then do 30 day shred in the evenings.

Although not something I'd usually advise (take juiceplus capsules and clean eat).

My husband has done this diet a couple of times to kick start his weight loss a few years ago and it does work.

I've tried both soups and the alternate one is quite yummy!

https://www.everydiet.org/diet/sacred-heart-diet

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"