cabin fever or just going preggo crazy?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I am used to being a very busy person... Working part-time 3 days a week at a hospital and training horses the rest of the time.

I have since cut down the horses and am only riding mine plus 3 others now and I am seriously GOING CRAZZZZZYYYYYY....

Last night I got it into my head that I wanted to start a horse show photography business, so I emailed a bunch of local places and clubs to see if I can come shoot their events and shows to build a portfolio.. And this morning I made a website with samples and stuff.

lmao.. I hope I am not crazy, I love photography, I thought it would be a good way to still be involved in the show season that would be fairly laid back.

I dunno, maybe it will be a money maker, who knows.

I feel like I am going to loose my mind.

No that sounds a good idea to me! You shouldn't be riding now (at all lady!) so if you can at least stay in the field and attend shows and stuff, stay in the circle if you will and if you make a bit of money out of it for the baby fund even better!!!

I miss riding :cry:

ohh lil bump, im sure you would faint if you say the 2 horses that I just quit riding. I definately should not have been on them at all... And I rode 2 racehorses until April when they left too. Its just so hard to quit riding for people who have relied on you.

I know my riding coach is disapointed (but happy too) because he had a horse he was going to send to my place.

ahhh well, next year.

aww bless. Do you not struggle to get on and off though? It won't be that long till ya can get back on though! Where abouts do u live?

I've never even been on a horse before. I'm terrifed of them. I was hosting an event at a Canada day celebration for kids and the RCMP were there with their horses...the little kids were all up close to the horses and I was standing 10 feet away.

Its a shame, I'll be getting my kid into riding, I think its great. I'm just an animal phone if they're bigger than I am

I think the photography would be a great idea, and a good way to stay involved

lol, no lilbump, I am not very bg yet so getting on and off is no problem.

Rae, there is nothing to be afraid of with horses... they are such an amazing animal. They can be so theraputic both physically and emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->