Caffeine question

Sandeeng84

Reaction score
Anyone do caffeine during TWW and get BFP? I’m in the TWW and always do 1 cup of coffee daily. I also do either tea or cola at lunch but water the rest of the day. I’m just nervous I’m hurting my chances of BFP if I do any caffeine during the TWW. I keep hearing that one cup is ok but no more than one cup. Anyone have any comments or stories they’d like to share? Please share any comments or stories or advice. I’d love to hear. Even if you don’t know what to say just leaving a “hi/hello” in the comments is good too.

I've drank 1 cup a day, sometimes more than that in the TWW, and before as well.
Both my pregnancies were on the first cycle. And before TTC I was a heavy coffee drinker (4+ cups a day), and now I have 2 cups a day since my 2nd was born!

I know caffeine can affect, but I highly doubt 1 cup would harm your chances!
Good luck! :hugs:

I drank about a cup a day, not like crazy starbucks triple shot or anything just a happy little homebrew cup. Sometimes I'd skip my morning coffee but usually if I didnt have coffee I had a dr pepper. Soooo. It really just depends on your body but I imagine if you can have caffiene during pregnancy to an extent then you can have it during the tww to an extent.

I never changed my caffeine intake,I have always had an iced coffee in the mornings and a coffee in the afternoon and all I drink is Pepsi max xx

I had about 2 each day when TTC and when I fell pregnant I had 1 in the morning and that was it. I need a coffee in the morning to function!

I've gone onto decaf teabags but I do have 1 or 2 coffees a day. Only when going to my neighbours. I drink the decaf tea at home but my neighbours are huge coffee drinkers.

Can it stop u from having a helathy pregnancy.
We've been trying for almost 5 months now and I've had 2 chemical pregnacies during that time.

Cud it be the coffee?

I usually have 1-2 cups of coffee and sometimes a coke during the day- don’t change during tww. Have reduced to 1 since BFP. I drank more when pregnant 6 years ago, between that and my second 18m later they decreased recommended amount from like 300 to 125ish. ‍♀️

I drink a large iced coffee every day. I would just say not to go overboard, but it’s ok to have a 1-3 cups depending on size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->