Caine - not a popular name??!!! Why?

I love it!!.... It's my son's name as well!... although spelt "Kayne" as in Wayne.

I always get positive comments about his name... Although i did get alot of people saying things like "Are you going to be calling this one Abel?" when i was pregnant with my daughter.

I like the fact it's not very popular

Mummabump :dance: yay for matching names :D

I definitely like it!
And it's not something you hear every day, but it's not an over the top weird name.
Original!

I like it a lot, and in fact i suggested it for our LO, but like so many of my suggestions OH vetoed it by pointing out the biblical story :dohh:

I still like the name though!

I love the name Caine and the spelling, and as someone else said, its a trendy name. Kx

I love it. I think it sounds really masculine, which is what he'll want as he gets older. It really suits him he is so adorable. Sod other peoles reactions

I like it too!! I went to school with a boy called Caine and i remember he had the most gorgeous piercing blue eyes

Caine is a nice name but not something i would pick, Another person with the name " kane " is a wrestler lol

I like it. I also went to school with a cute boy called Kane.

My brothers name is Kane,which is said the same just spelt different. I like both

Well, after talking to OH at length yesterday about LO's name, Cain is back on our shortlist for boy's names! :happydance:

I'm Irish and a huge fan of old Irish names-all three of my boys have Irish names. I've never heard of it before as an Irish name?? I always thought it to be an English medieval place name or surname.

Having said that I like it and the main thing is you do- you shouldn't care what others think!

A gorgeous name for a gorgeous boy!!!

It's nice to be unique... there wont be many Caine's in his class at school (unless you've started a trend in Nottingham!) :)

I love it... how weird that it's been a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->