Caitlin has reflux

Glad you know whats going on now :hug: Hope she continues to keep things down.

Glad you finally got something for her hun. 8 Months is a long time for diagnosis... hopefully caitlin feels better soon... throwing up all the time can't be pleasant for her.. poor mite

xx

Aww its horrible isnt it. Hope she gets better soon xxx

my LO has this i went to the dr he said cos im breastfeeding all i could give hiom was this homapathic remidie he said use it for a week see if he gets better if not come back it didnt seem to make much difference so i went back and then he said well hes coming up 12 weeks now and usually goes around this time and thats all he said. Charlie is sick ALL the time its so annoying ive heard this is sign of it, how else do you know if they have it ? im thinking fo going back to the drs

Thats wrong! My GP asked if I was BF or bottle she said its easier to give the gaviscon to bottle babies but you CAN give bubs Gaviscon in fact it says on the pack ...

*goes to look*

breast-fed infants - under 10lb one dose over 10lb two does. add 5ml of cool, boiled wate to the powde in a glass. Mix to a paste and add another 10ml water and mix. Give after each feed, using a spoon or feeding bottle.

x

Thats wrong! My GP asked if I was BF or bottle she said its easier to give the gaviscon to bottle babies but you CAN give bubs Gaviscon in fact it says on the pack ...

*goes to look*

breast-fed infants - under 10lb one dose over 10lb two does. add 5ml of cool, boiled wate to the powde in a glass. Mix to a paste and add another 10ml water and mix. Give after each feed, using a spoon or feeding bottle.

x

thanks hun, i heard on here before that you could give it when breastfeeding allthough it still could be a problem ive tryed charlie with water so many times and he just wont drink it :hissy: xxx

A baby syringe - medicine dummy? failing that a spoon as the suggestion should be easy enough but may have to tilt his lil head when giving it! Cruel to be kind and all that :(

UPDATE

Well girls Caitlins never got through a day of no puking on my floor, her, the walker seat, walker tray to find her playing in it! NOTHING today!!

Aww, the poor little doll.. Bless her.
I hope she feels better soon..

:hug:Aww bless being sick every day! hopefully Caitlin will get better with medicine :hug:x x x

awww porr sweety, I hope the gaviscon works :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->