Tonight!

First time *gulp*

Why am I bothered and shes not? :rofl:

:hugs:
im sure she'll love it :)... you might need a glass of wine hun x

:lol:

I expect I'll be the same.

I bet she will do just fine!!!!! :hugs:

Bethanie is 18 months and I don't like the thought of her being alone (shes still with us though).

Sure you will be fine!

I don't like the idea BUT when shes in bed nice & snug & open the bedroom door she wakes and goes into unsettled mode so hopefully she'll sleep sounder without being disturbed - nothing worse for us being disturbed) so must be same for babies!

:winkwink:

we are silly mammies arn't we.

I can imagine its going to be the same for everything, bedroom, creche, school, uni, wedding :dohh:

Hope all went well, sure she loved having her own room and space!

xx:hug:

How did she sleep? or should I ask......how did you sleep without her?

How did it go hun? Oliver went into his own room at 5months old- i thought he wouldnt settle, but he sleept tons better! x

how was she? and you?

Did she sleep well? I know I'll be the same!! Did you get any sleep?! x

How did it go, my lil lad slept through on his second nite in own room because he wasn't being disturbed, hope it was ok x

its always worse for Mummy :(

I cried like a baby wen my 2 boys started school not until I was home all olone tho lol

Im sure Caitlin was fine but did u sleep ok?? i remember both of mine my 1st few nyts couldnt sleep had ear listening constantly Ill be the same this time Im sure

Hope you both slept well last night! I'm sure Caitlin loved being in her own room, its so gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->