Caitlin In Her Own Room

Well put her down and seemed fine then I went upstairs with some washing a bit later and she was crying so of course Mummy went in and picked her up :blush: "does Caitlin not like her new room" :rofl: Mummy don't lol!

Few cuddles downstairs she went back up ....I crashed last night as I'm use to sharing the role with Caitline with her Daddy so because he went to a mates party after 3 mornings I was done in :rofl: so thought I maybe missed her crying this morning but he said nope she didn't wake til about 9am cooo'ed away to herself for a lil while and was up at 9.30 ...before her room she'd wake a little when we try to get into bed (open the dorr) and started wakening any time from 6am whimpering but going back to sleep but nothing all night and obvioulsy nobody disturbing her opening the door, getting into bed, snoring & coughing etc!

So fingers crossed for a repeat! :D

:yipee: sounds like she's loving her new room then! hope she sleeps well again tonight :D x

Ah glad she slept well!

Im gona have to put kyle into his own room shortly, hes too long for his moses basket. Really dont want to though!

Colton is in his crib in our room (currently moving him out of our bed), but he is kinda the same. When he is in our bed he goes to sleep about 10pm wakes at 4am (bottle) then at 6am and is up. But like, last night, I put him in his crib when he fell asleep at about 7-7.30pm and he didn't wake up once until 6.30am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->