Caitlin Ruth ~ 2nd Dec 07 ~ 2.5 Wks Early

Awwww what a gorgeous little bundle of joy! Congratulations and thank you for that hilarious part of your story about piddling yourself - especially when you sneezed hahahahahahaha

congratulations she is so beautiful im so pleased for uxxx ur story was entertaining and touching. congratulations again hun cant wait for my little one to join us xxx

Oh Wobbles, what a story (i'm blubbing now)! And with a wonderul outcome. You are an inspiration to many of us.

I wish the three of you such love and happiness and wanted to say that Caitlin is truly beautiful.

Well done Wobbles :hugs:

awww wobbles hun just read your birth story only popped in quick to see if there was any news as i knew you were close
am now sat here crying like a baby im over the moon for you after all youve been through you both must be absolutely overjoyed what a fab xmas you will all have :happydance:
your daughter is so beautiful hun congratulations to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done again hun, she is a little angel and u done fantastically well!:hugs:

She is absolutely gorgeous! Well done Wobbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun, im soooo proud!!!

She is gorgeous, fantastic birth story and beautiful baby!

You made it hun .... congrats to both you and stu

AKA Mummy&Daddy!

xxx

wow, she is such a cutie pie :hi:

congratulations, Wobbles and OH, well done :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Aww, she's just so beautiful!

Congrats again hon! you did awesome :hugs:

:crib:

Awwww that choked me up by the end *I am such a soft touch :lol:*

You kept me up ALL night (as you know), I was so excited for you! :blush:

You so deserve to be posting your story here babe, and you are such an inspiration to all those on a long journey TTC!!

Congratulations babe, enjoy every second with your little angel, she is gorgeous, and you are going to make one hell of a Mummy!!!! :happydance::headspin::hugs:x

*just realised ive not posted here yet*

Congrats to you and SC, you both deserve this lil bundle.
Youre an inspiration to us long term TTCers and i hope to one day be posting my story here with yours
:hugs:

Congrats hun :hugs:
You will be one of the best moms!
Can't wait to post my birth story, someday :)

wow wobbles congratulations shes adorable well done to you both good luck with everything and keep us posted :)

I am so late replying to this (I'm sorry, I hardly ever visit any of the other forums) but just wanted to say a massive congratulations Wobbles, she's gorgeous! :D

No worries :D x

Thank you everyone for your nice replies

x

OMG Wobbles i just noticed that little Caitlin has arrived!

**CONGRATULATIONS**

It just feels like yesterday i was finding out you were pregnant and now the little one is here. She's absolutely beautiful you must be very very proud parents.
enjoy every moment mummy and put those feet up and get everyone else to run around after you, you desreve it. :D

I'm not sure if i've put my congrats on here I know I did on photo thread in that gallery. anway such a lovely story too read and Caitlin is so gorgeous and def worth all that pain. CONGRATULATIONS and take care and hope all is going well with 3 of you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->