Caitlyn's just licked a wotsit

my mum gave ffion a custard cream on saturday!

bloody mothers!

she cried when i took it away

then my mum tells me im nasty...

wtf :rofl:

It won't do her no harm :D

My moo has had the odd crisp - chip etc some of my puddings cakes what not!

If a full bag I'd panic but she be fine. Bet she loved it!

leeon has wotsits now and then they just melt in his mouth no harm now and then lol :)

Call 999 immediately

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

please don't:rofl: a wotsit is nothing compared to the germs shes eating of the floor, don't stress over a wotsit :lol:

My mate gave Seth garlic bread yesterday which Im not sure was the best idea. He loved it though lol

xxx

I have a well meaning plan to not let my bubba be exposed to sugar or any other kind of addictive junk food for as long as I can help it... with any luck I'll be able to avoid friends and family trying to score points with him by giving him treats!

Of course, the other issue is... I'm a sugar addict myself... when he's old enough I'll have to hide my lollies and only eat them once he's asleep!

Bet she loved it bless her...im the good one here...daddy always likes to give him tastes...the other day he put a little bit of angel delight on hs tongue...i was not impressed but LO didn't mind :) xx

This thread title made me laugh so much :rofl: Just what I needed when I'm still half asleep :laugh2:

btw...I've been craving wotsits for weeks (think it's because of Sam's carrot sticks) and bought a huge pack on Saturday...have they got smaller??! Or am I just imagining them huge? x

I have a well meaning plan to not let my bubba be exposed to sugar or any other kind of addictive junk food for as long as I can help it... with any luck I'll be able to avoid friends and family trying to score points with him by giving him treats!

Of course, the other issue is... I'm a sugar addict myself... when he's old enough I'll have to hide my lollies and only eat them once he's asleep!

That was my plan too...but if he's anywhere near me he will grab things out of my mouth to put them in his (and he's surprisingly strong with both arms :rofl:) - I was eating a jaffa cake and he stuck that in his mouth...I thought he was just going to suck it but he took a huge bite :shock:

And I was drinking a McDonalds milkshake the other day and he actually pulled the straw out of my mouth and started sucking on it...didn't think he'd get anything out :blush: ...can't be good for him! x

Using food to score points with baby is bad lol

If only we avoided everything we thought we would or even could :lol:

:lol: Lynn I think mmmmmmmmm wotsits with the carrot sticks too! and how mean he couldn' get any of that milkshake!

Using food to score points with baby is bad lol

If only we avoided everything we thought we would or even could :lol:

:lol: Lynn I think mmmmmmmmm wotsits with the carrot sticks too! and how mean he couldn' get any of that milkshake!

He did get some of the milkshake...had it dribbling out of his mouth :rofl: I didn't expect him to manage to drink through the straw though :rofl:

Really want more wotsits now! x

jack has had a lick of bourbon thanks to my sis he loved it i didnt x

lol I had to google it too... It is your version of our cheese puffs I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->