calculating ovulation!!!

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
when you are caluculating for ovulation and next period do you count the day that you first started bleeding from your miscarriage as a period. im confused on what cd day im on.

I had a mmc and then a erpc so didn't bleed till after having the erpc I was told that the day I had the erpc counted as the first day of my cycle. I would assume the first day of bleeding from a miscarriage would count as the first day of your cycle. Not sure if this helps.

you cant pin point it.
it has no relevance to when your period is due.
it can vary from a few weeks to many weeks.
your not on a cycle day anything, it isnt a cycle.
when you start bleedin again and your AF does come, thats CD1 and u can go from there

What adamswifey says is correct and you won't beable to exactly figure out when you period is due. However, if you are trying to keep track on how long its been, most of us use our first bleed, D&C, ect... as CD1. I personally used the day that I had my scan and it showed everyting was clear. From there I guessed about 4 weeks, but it can vary which is why you really can't calculate when it will be due. All you can do it wait and try not to drive yourself crazy.

well here is the thing that im confused about. i had my 1rst period already after my miscarriage and it was 30 days after my miscarriage, i usually had a 30 day cycle. so im thinking will my period be every 30 days like before. should i count 30 days to see when is my next period? i am having pregnancy symptoms but negative test and im wondering did i calculate ov wrong. and ov'd later then i thought. if i did i would probably only be 9 dpo instead of 12

Even though you already had AF, your cycles can change from what was normal for you. I would assume you ovulated late and test again in a week. I went through this same ordeal and my cycle after my mc was 38 days instead of my typical 31-33. Its slowly getting back to normal which is good since there are some girls who don't go back to what was normal for them.

thank you very much. i hope that i late and thats why im getting negatives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->