Call me crazy - 9-10 Days Late and Haven't Tested....

Fyren

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

AF is currently 9-10 days late now and I haven't tested, call me crazy! :p
The only reason why I haven't tested is because I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever and keeping an eye in case AF shows up...
I've noticed creamy/lotion CM but not a lot and sometimes it will be stretchy white. I'm usually dry before AF and after AF.
The veins around my breasts seem to have gone more blue and the areola around the nipple has gradually gone darker.
When I was 7-8 days late, my breasts were tender and hard - not too bad now. There are a few acne spots above my breasts, could be from the heat or something, I don't know.
I am sweating like crazy, it's disgusting - lol. Increased headaches yesterday and today. Nausea from 8-10 days late. No backache. I had a really weird cramp near my belly button - it felt like a twitch, haha. No AF symptoms at all, only when I have a bowel movement (yuck)...
I have a Clear Blue test ready but not sure if I should either wait longer or test tomorrow morning? Are my signs promising or not?

Thanks lovelies! <3

Omg how have you not tested! I wouldn't of been able to hold off! You definitely have some symptoms! I had some similar symptoms to thay when I fell pregnant first time around and used my clear blue in the evening and got a positive! I would test but that's because I'm crazy impatient!

Test test test!! You have amazing will power!

I would say with the symptoms and lack of af then you should definitely test!

Stalking for an update! X

P.s good luck!! I'm also stalking for an update!

Thanks ladies <3

Will be testing in the morning, then! <3

I was just waiting in case AF showed up because I was scared if I tested she'd show up! Maybe that's why AF didn't show up? Or maybe I'm being negative? Who knows! She better not be playing the trick on me!!!

Fiance is very positive this is our month, though! <3

Sweating like a pig, minor headache and if I put little pressure on my breasts it's sore.. CM is stretchy and white (could be lotiony cm mixed in it) but doesn't stretch far. Hmm...

Thanks ladies <3

Will be testing in the morning, then! <3

I was just waiting in case AF showed up because I was scared if I tested she'd show up! Maybe that's why AF didn't show up? Or maybe I'm being negative? Who knows! She better not be playing the trick on me!!!

Fiance is very positive this is our month, though! <3

Sweating like a pig, minor headache and if I put little pressure on my breasts it's sore.. CM is stretchy and white (could be lotiony cm mixed in it) but doesn't stretch far. Hmm...

I hope you get your bfp! I was actually reading through my old posts on here today from when I was pregnant and I experienced quite bad headaches through my first trimester.

I wish you all the luck in the world .. I look forward to seeing your bfp tomorrow! ;-) xx

Thanks, love <3

I suffer from headaches anyway but I haven't had any this month - up until 4-5 days of AF being late..
Nausea has gone but some smells really put me off - been attracted to donuts lately, everything else turned my stomach..
Hoping this is a good sign.

Much love <3 <3

Here are my symptoms from 1 Day Late to 10 Days Late:

1 Day - Nothing out of the usual.
2 Day - Itchy nipples, sore when pressed, tender side-boobs, creamy/lotiony cm.
3 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot.
4 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot, minor cramps here and there, soreness of breasts increased, tender side-boobs increased.
5 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot, soreness of breasts the same as Day 4, tender side-boobs the same as Day 4, increased saliva.
6 Day - Same as Day 5 except veins are more blue around the nipple and areola has gotten a little darker gradually.
7 Day - Nausea but not bad, twinges near belly button, stings near both ovaries for less than a second, increased saliva, temperature increased.
8 Day - Same as Day 7.
9 Day - Minor headache, nausea but not bad, increased temperature, increased saliva, when little pressure is put on breasts it's sore.
10 Day - Same as Day 9. Minor backache, minor headache, stings near belly button for less than a second on the left side then itchy on the right side, AF cramps when I have a bowel movement (suppose everyone gets that), full after 2 bites of food, temperature increased, saliva amount decreased, itchy stomach.

Here are my symptoms from 1 Day Late to 10 Days Late:

1 Day - Nothing out of the usual.
2 Day - Itchy nipples, sore when pressed, tender side-boobs, creamy/lotiony cm.
3 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot.
4 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot, minor cramps here and there, soreness of breasts increased, tender side-boobs increased.
5 Day - Creamy lotiony cm but not a lot, soreness of breasts the same as Day 4, tender side-boobs the same as Day 4, increased saliva.
6 Day - Same as Day 5 except veins are more blue around the nipple and areola has gotten a little darker gradually.
7 Day - Nausea but not bad, twinges near belly button, stings near both ovaries for less than a second, increased saliva, temperature increased.
8 Day - Same as Day 7.
9 Day - Minor headache, nausea but not bad, increased temperature, increased saliva, when little pressure is put on breasts it's sore.
10 Day - Same as Day 9. Minor backache, minor headache, stings near belly button for less than a second on the left side then itchy on the right side, AF cramps when I have a bowel movement (suppose everyone gets that), full after 2 bites of food, temperature increased, saliva amount decreased, itchy stomach.

They are definitely good symptoms. When I had my first LO I was on here but I don't remember going test crazy like I feel like I will this time! I remember waiting for AF she was late .. the night I decided to test was when we had just ordered a Chinese as I was hungry but as soon as it arrived I just felt unwell! Nausea and just generally feeling poorly!

Fingers crossed for you xx

I'm such a crazy person...
I still haven't tested yet..
My mind is telling me to wait until at least the 12th (2 weeks late)..
No idea what to do right now, something is telling me that AF is right around the corner and is playing the nasty trick on me!

I'm such a crazy person...
I still haven't tested yet..
My mind is telling me to wait until at least the 12th (2 weeks late)..
No idea what to do right now, something is telling me that AF is right around the corner and is playing the nasty trick on me!

Oh you crazy! (Joking) I know its not nice getting a BFN but your symptoms are really promising! Do you usually get many symptoms when AF is due? Is it ever late? x

Sounds like you have good symptoms. Is AF ever late? I could see your concern if you don't have consistent cycles. Otherwise test for sure :)

I don't get any symptoms of AF except the uterus contractions (shedding) and I haven't had that at all since AF was due..

My periods are usually right on time.
Once or twice it has been a day late but no more than that.
Will be testing later on when my fiance gets back - I want him there with me.

I don't get any symptoms of AF except the uterus contractions (shedding) and I haven't had that at all since AF was due..

My periods are usually right on time.
Once or twice it has been a day late but no more than that.
Will be testing later on when my fiance gets back - I want him there with me.

Aww nice I am going to test whenever it happens with OH there too ..

Good luck :) <3 x

UPDATE:

Well, I tested...

Within 10 seconds I got a strong BFP with clear blue test...

:)

Yeah!!!! Congrats. Come and join our April group if you would like :)

Thank you lovelies <3

I'd love to join! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"