~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Im so nervous about tomorrow. Keep thinking the worst and i dont know why

im sure everything will be fine miss :D i dont know hard hard it is for you and hayley as i havent had a loss, i think you two are very very brave ladies :D and i wish you and your angel babies and earth babies all the luck in the world :D

i am so nervous got my scan on 20th it seems ages away but i hear heartbeat everyday on my doppler. another thing is i think there may be two eek.. if you look at my avatar its my 7 week scan and it shows one baby and another sac which they said is a bleed but i can see something in it what you guys think ?

https://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/rachyh1990/?action=view&current=baby.jpg

xxx

Hi all I am a January Garnet. My little man Nickoli was born on 12th Jan 2010. At the moment I am due on 5th July. I have a dating scan today so will let you know this afternoon. Good to see some familiar faces who will be going through the same things as me. Like 2 in nappies. There will only be 18 months between my 2. GL to all of you ladies!!

Im not sure hun. My friend thinks im having twins but its highly unlikely :lol: dont know how i would react tomorrow if theres 2 on screen :haha: probably faint, so its a good job il be layed down really!!

SAMZI
best of luck for tommrow Babe:hugs:
xx

Rachy1990
oh best of luck with yours :flower:
guna look at your pic now

aussiemum
welcome back and congrats xx

hi haley. Hope your with us soon! Miss dior wonder if its a girl this time. My pregnancy has been totally different to so im wondering boy. Felt bad till 17 weeks with kacey and this time what little symptons i did have went at 11 weeks. Im dreading my 12 week scan so scared of another loss x

I understand your fear hunii..
:hugs:
am shitting it.. to say the least that this preg will be lost too:cry:

you ever have a feeling where you know sumting bad is just gunna happen?
well i have that about this pregnancy..:(:cry:

Best of luck with your 12week scan.. id luv to be as far on as you:hugs:

when preg with DD i had no idea until i was 12wks.
no symptoms only increased appetite..
with DS .. i didnt hav much either, sore boobies and cramps, backpain too around 7 to 10weeks

weird xx

my little one is a march lamb! My babies will be 16 months apart or less! My first was born 9 weeks early and my second will probably be early too!

my little one is a march lamb! My babies will be 16 months apart or less! My first was born 9 weeks early and my second will probably be early too!

Congrats :flower:
How you feeling? your due about same time as me going by your ticker:flower:
iv no symptoms... weird

its still earrly missdior you may get some symptoms next week, my only symptom is sore bb's if i didnt know i was pregnant i wouldnt know :D xxx

I hope sooo
even the sore boobies would do me
but for them to hurt i literally have to leave myself near brusied by poking at them :blush: im so paranoid
glad to hear all going well for you tho
i still cant shake off that feeling like ..sumting bads gunna happen..and the butterflies and twisty feelings in my belly that tell you 'somethings not right' xx

hi can i join my dd is a march lamb born 19th 6wks early, due this 1 28th july if all goes well. have had 1mmc and a premie so hoping this is a nice easy pg.

H&H 9mths to you all

Thanks miss dior. I always felt like something bad would happen with my 1st. Then with my 2nd i new all would be ok even though i worried and had blood ect. this time i dont feel anything. I can hardly believe im pregnant. 1 weeks and 1 hour and 20 minutes ish to go. eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Im sure when it sinks in you will feel better. And my symptons this time started at 5 weeks ish. xx

its soooo lush to all be back together agagin. Cant wait to share with you all agagin xxx

Congrats :flower:
How you feeling? your due about same time as me going by your ticker:flower:
iv no symptoms... weird

Hi there,

Yup, I am due around AUg 15th by my calculations. I have no symptoms either. The first sign for me the first time was sore boobs about 5 or so days after my period was due and then ms and fatigue hit me at 7 weeks full on. It didn't let up until I was 5 months so I'm dreading that a bit. It was really horrible. How about you? Did you have symptoms this early before?

With DS
my 1st symptoms were besides an obv postive preg test
mega sore boobs and cramps ... really like AF was about to start

now no symtoms

just broke out in spots about 4-5days ago
and i havent had a spot in a long time, no covered
supertired.. but no actual pregnancy symptoms xx

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

heheh now thaat scared you didnt it hehehehehehehe nope am NOT joining you ladies but just spied this thread and wanted to wish all my old pals the very very best of luck and lots and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->