~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

--Good luck Rach with scan :D

--Dont worry everything will be fine babe i never had any symptoms with mason i didnt find out till 8 weeks gone lol didnt have any all way through sept heartburn near the end
xx

heya had my scan got put back to 12w4d but everything loooked good xxx

Of course :thumbup:
did you have your 1st app yet?
iv mine tue xx

Not yet, had a long chat over the phone with the midwife though and she said my doc got estimate wrong going by lmp.

I'm waiting for my booking apt tocome through but I have a scan on 20th January :thumbup:

my scan is 2 weeks today. so excited :happydance:

I am going for my first doctor appointment today, and I am a nervous wreck, Really just hoping to see my little bean and hear a heartbeat.

MiissDior I just saw your signature update, will keep my fingers crossed for you hon. I got no symptoms either yet had loads with my lil girl. Also growth can be sporadic in first tri, Ruby's growth was all over the place till 12wks and we were put way back to an impossible amount at the start but she had caught up by 12w 3d's, so there is still hope!!

Wishing you all the best honey xx

MiissDior I just saw your signature update, will keep my fingers crossed for you hon. I got no symptoms either yet had loads with my lil girl. Also growth can be sporadic in first tri, Ruby's growth was all over the place till 12wks and we were put way back to an impossible amount at the start but she had caught up by 12w 3d's, so there is still hope!!

Wishing you all the best honey xx

thankyou babe..
for now im just going to prepare for the worst..
and secetly the for th best xx

:hugs: :( I really hope bubs has had a spurt next time youre scanned, why are they leaving you so long though? x

:hugs: :( I really hope bubs has had a spurt next time youre scanned, why are they leaving you so long though? x

I dont know babe, i dont undastand it... like if not a week maybe 10days but no.. :( they say 2 weeks soo they can compare results
I dunno what to doo Like... am now sat here in Limbo:cry:
thinking when am i going to start bleeding ..
and not knowing what to do..
trying so hard to keep up the brave face cus most ppl didnt even know i was expecting.. and im been mailed like mad from those that dont know on Fb asking whats happened and i just cant reply..
if nothing happens between now and 4th Jan i dunno what they will do:shrug:
im just thinking to myself... this isnt fair.. iv to wait to actually lose my precious pregnancy.. and cant do a thing, i feel like a failure :cry::cry:

OH MY GOD!! I havent been on here in ages!! Cant believe your all having babies again!!

I'm here I'm here! Reagan was born 28-04-10 but have not a clue how far I am this time as I was on the pill EEEK! talking to health visitor Wednesday so will ask some questions then:) Im thinking probably about 4-6 weeks so they will be around 17 months apart! over the moon and cannot wait! I think we are all a bit mad though hahha

Just found this thread - knew it couldn't only be me! Hannah Faith was born 3/3/10 and now I am expecting with EDD of 1st September (a surprise baby!).
Congratulations everyone!

xx

Can i re-join you ladies?:flower:
Got fantastic shocking news at a scan today
Im back in 1st tri :happydance:
I am Having a baby.. after the hell of last 2 weeks
and told to 'prepare for the worst'
My bean has beaten the odds and is there with a thriving heartbeat
so i would love nothing more than to show you my
little bean...and a new duedate (which cud change at 12wk dating scan)
21st aug...
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/babyscanedit.jpg

I'm here I'm here! Reagan was born 28-04-10 but have not a clue how far I am this time as I was on the pill EEEK! talking to health visitor Wednesday so will ask some questions then:) Im thinking probably about 4-6 weeks so they will be around 17 months apart! over the moon and cannot wait! I think we are all a bit mad though hahha

welcome :hugs:
congrats and wish you a h&h 9mth xx

Just found this thread - knew it couldn't only be me! Hannah Faith was born 3/3/10 and now I am expecting with EDD of 1st September (a surprise baby!).
Congratulations everyone!

xx

Congrats... il add you to the thread xx​

Any of you Girls have any vibes or predictions on gender?
be fun to see who was right/wrong...
xxx

WOW congrations Miiss Dior!!! xx

So glad to hear your news MiissDior :)

I've only just noticed this thread - knew there must've been some others from last year expecting number 2!

My DS was born 26th Jan and my EDD for bump is 30th June - so a 17 month gap, though will probably be more as DS was 18 days late :blush::haha:

I've been a bit sicker this time so wondering if it's a girl :shrug: but I'm not going to find out - will just leave it to be a surprise :happydance:

So glad to hear your news MiissDior :)

I've only just noticed this thread - knew there must've been some others from last year expecting number 2!

My DS was born 26th Jan and my EDD for bump is 30th June - so a 17 month gap, though will probably be more as DS was 18 days late :blush::haha:

I've been a bit sicker this time so wondering if it's a girl :shrug: but I'm not going to find out - will just leave it to be a surprise :happydance:

Hi there
welcome back :hugs:
and well done on the will power to not find out gender
i would like a suprise buh noway at all i cud go 9mth wivout knowin lol
iv added you to the thread, also am adding gender predictions so would you like me to add :pink: to your guess?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->