Calling all Crawlers (2 things)

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
First off... I have a bit of an issue. When I put Brooklynn down to sleep now she rolls over pops up on all fours and cries. I go back in and put her back down walk away again and we repeat. Before it was easy to put her to bed. Lay her down with a soother and blanket and walk away. Now what????? She keeps getting wound up and crankier cuz she for some reason seems to think she is stuck. What to do?

Canadian Mommies...
Secondly I'm not sure if anyone has heard of a product called "baby legs" but they are basically for protecting knees from hard surfaces and make changing a diaper under a dress a snap because you don't actually have to take a pair of tights off... anyways what I was going to say was that they normally retail for $16 and I found some patterened footless leggings at Please Mum on clearance for $4 a pair and so far they are working exactly the same

we have the same problem at night jack will get up on all fours them sit up or climb up the bars. i do cuddle him to sleep and then sit on the floor in his room to make sure he's settled x

Alasdair finds it really hard to move around his cot when he is all grobagged up. He's got quite a long one so I think that helps. He isn't exactly crawling yet though, I don't know what he's doing but he sure manages to get around...

Theres not much you can do other then comfort them , max is the same he will right away go on all four and start to whine , I just give him his dummy and say "dodo" and walk out he may cry but i wont go in unless hes really upset

When I leave her on all fours she will crawl until she hits the side of the playpen and scream until someone comes to get her. I've been letting her go for a bit at a time but it is getting hard to listen to

Charlotte is getting up onto all 4s in the crib too, then she screams her head off. She was doing very well, going right to sleep when I put her down. Now she rolls and crawls around freaking out. I can't stand to listen to her so I have to go get her and it's becoming a nightmare!

Brooklynn has ended up sleeping with one of us at least a couple of times this week now I'm creating a monster and to think it had all gone so well switching up bedtimes and all....

Yeah Seth does this too, also sits and stands as well just dont know what to do with him!

xxx

Helena did this for awhile, she just is stopping it on her own. I think you just have to let her do it and keep putting her down, as much as it sucks.

Thanks for that legging tip! I saw some at Babies R Us for $15 and I could not bring myself to spend that much.

OMG I have all this to come in the next couple of months and heres me thinking I have gone throw the worst months of sleep even though she is really good.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->