Calling All Crazy Girls!

brismommy

Reaction score
This is a thread where any subject is available for discussions. I am not shy about my bodily functions and if you are then you might want to stop now.... As this is my first month trying really really hard to conceive I am trying to learn all I can about everything. So I needed a thread where I could ask questions and get answer without beating around the bush or deciphering the short codes everyone uses.
I would love to have you join me :)

Oh BTW I am on CD 11 and on my first round of Clomid
I will be testing about march 12

I am curious how many women check their cervix daily????
And if you do how do you know what its supposed to feel like?

Thanks! What are you doing to help you get your BFP?

i didnt do anything i used softcups & pre-seed thats about it . i tested when i was 6DPO *not knowing i was* & i got a " NOT PREGNANT " from the clearblue digi test . im 8DPO i had some back ache & lower back cramping but im not feeding into it . idt im pregnant this cycle . so i plan to try clomid next cycle .

6 dpo is really early to get a positive especially on a digi they are way more sensitive. I would wait till 12 dpo and test again.

Were softcups easy to use? I heard they can be hard to get out

yeah but i didnt know i was 6dpo till i added it all up . & softcups are easy for me to use . if their hard to get out then you must have put it in wrong or pushed it to far back .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->