CALLING ALL CRIB SHOPPERS...JCPenny June Crib sale!!!

HOLY COW!! I might be taking a trip down to the States this month now. My parents and I planned to do a baby shopping trip sometime in Aug/Sept but I might have to head down this month!!
THANKS- I Love a good Bargain!

They don't come with the mattresses. (At least the one I looked at doesn't.) Does anybody know of a place that sells affordable, good quality crib mattresses? I hate needing two of everything.

maybe try walmart or target? make sure to read the reviews...just a hint though..everyone says to get your crib first and measure for the mattresses because even though they they are supposed to be standard..apparently they arent...so just keep that in mind before you order...

HOLY COW!! I might be taking a trip down to the States this month now. My parents and I planned to do a baby shopping trip sometime in Aug/Sept but I might have to head down this month!!
THANKS- I Love a good Bargain!

set the GPS to the closest JCPenny and go crazy!! lol lol..:happydance: if you see one you like you can always call ahead and ask if its in stock in that store..I would hate to get all the way down there and then it not be in...:cry:

They don't come with the mattresses. (At least the one I looked at doesn't.) Does anybody know of a place that sells affordable, good quality crib mattresses? I hate needing two of everything.

maybe try walmart or target? make sure to read the reviews...just a hint though..everyone says to get your crib first and measure for the mattresses because even though they they are supposed to be standard..apparently they arent...so just keep that in mind before you order...

Great advice, thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->