Calling all expert charters -- does this look good?

P

parisprincess

My temps are the highest they have ever been! But I hear they stay high until AF anyway... so it might not mean anything.

Also, since Saturday, I've had some weird hot flashes. I get so hot that I need to open the window... then once I do and its been open for a few minutes, I AM FREEZING! LOL :shrug:

Last night I was so hot, I woke up this morning at 4am and was sweating! I had to take the blankets off and open the window. Even blowdrying my hair this morning before work was ridiculous! I was sooooooooooo hot! Weird thing though... Im starting to think my apartment is just too hot. I've been at work now for an hour and a half and not one hot flash. What could this mean???

Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3729c9

I'd appreciate any input!!! Thank you!!! :flower:

:dust: for everyone!!!

Thank you for looking!

AF is due on Thursday... so I am trying to hold out testing until then.

Maybe even Friday if she doesnt show!!

Thank you for taking the time to look and respond!! I really appreciate it!! :flower:

Its looking good so far. I totally admire your will power. I would have caved and tested already.

:dust:

LOL thank you! I find its alot easier when I have no tests in the house!! :)

....But I am thinking of going to the pharmacy on my lunch hour and picking up some tests!!

MUST. HOLD. BACK. lol

Oh my gosh I would NOT do it yet if you have any willpower at all lol..Wait til at least Wed. if you are going to cave.
I have ZERO willpower. I tested at oh lets see..8DPO, 10,11,12,and 13DPO and all were BFN! I REALLY wish I wouldn't have it just pissed me off everyday lol..
My OH actually LOCKED my HPTs up from me so one morning I had to escape to Wal Mart the second he went to work just to buy more
But yes your chart looks GREAT and if you must test early just try not to get disappointed yet as it is still early.

PS yes I'm better at giving advice than taking it :D

LOL He really locked them up?? Thats so funny!! It's even funnier to know you ran out to walmart!! hehehe

I ordered OPKs and IC HPTs off ebay -- I got them delivered to work, just so my DH wouldnt know! LOL (this was last month though.. and sadly, I peed on them all! LOL)

Thats what Im scared of.... BFN. I'd really like to get my :bfp: as it will be perfect news to tell the family at Xmas! I've already thought of giving the MIL a picture or something with the words "Grandma" on it -- she'd be thrilled! :)

But if it turns out to be a BFN... I guess thats ok too. DH and I have a mini trip planned in two weeks time -- wouldnt mind being able to drink!! LOL (I'd happily give that up though if I get my BFP!)

YES! Locked..in a safe with so many numbers to the code that I don't know! LoL..so yes 7:30 AM I ran to Wal Mart pajamas and all :blush: and bought 2 more took one that morning and the next day. That was friday. Then last night I was sitting on the floor by the safe begging for the last one lol..negative.
And I know I definitely want it to be a XMAS present for the fam..I think we will have one more shot but we would JUST be finding out right before Christmas so it would be a little earlier on than I wanted before telling everyone but oh well..can't pass an opportunity like christmas up!
Best of luck to you!! I can't wait to find out keep me posted??

Will do!!!

Im trying not to be too optimistic as I dont want to be SUPER let down if I get a BFN. But you're right, there will be another shot before Christmas... so if not this month, then next month for sure!! :)

:dust:

Your temps are looking good still. FX'd! One of us has to get a bfp!!

No AF yet but Im sure she's coming -- if not here by Thursday (day AF is due) then I will test!

:hugs:

Temps are still lookin good! AF was due yesterday for me and still no sign of her! But my temps plummeted below the cover line today so I'm sure she's coming :(

Oh she's coming for me too lol

Don't let my temps fool you. They are evil!! :p

Nope -- another dip today. Af is due tomorrow so I bet she's coming right on time!

I wish that witch would just fall off her broom :p tee hee hee

Lol no doubt .. Well maybe well both get lucky next cycle !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->