~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

No Team here I just LOVE the story!!! I Love Romantic vampire stories & movies! I am SUPER excited and cannot wait for New Moon! I got Jace into it and we are going to go watch it together!

The Los Angeles premiere is tonight. I'm so jealous, I wish I could be there to see it!!!

I wasnt impressed. Pretty gutted tbh :(

I've been to see it twice to give it the benefit of the doubt and I wasnt impressed either :sad1:
The filming was alot better than the first but the first 3/4 of the movie dragged ....

I am still looking forward to the next one though because New Moon was my least favourite book so I suppose the director worked with the materiel he had.

Team Jacob all the way!! I've a massive poster of him over my bed, lol.

Total Team Edward!!!
But also totally Robssessed, ever since i saw him in Harry Potter. And am now proud owner of his autograph after 7 long months of waiting!!!
I was a little disappointed in the New Moon film, I think Kristen is very wooden. Cant wait for Eclipse, bit worried as they changed Victoria though x

Noway! I thought New Moon was far better that Twilght! I hate Kristen acting, they shud change her, nevermind victoria!!

can't wait til New Moon comes out on dvd on 22nd March!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->