~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

aaah luke has taken all the books with him to work, and he wont be back for 3 weeks. im going to have to go buy them for me to read i think!! i was going to start over this morning but now i cant :(

So, there is now an Edward Cullen Vibrator!!!! It sparkles in the sun and stays cold! LOL https://tantusinc.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TD&Product_Code=VAMP

:rofl:

Omg twilight!! Love Love Love!!! And Of Course...team Edward though... jacob is so cute!!

:rofl: that is the funniest thing I have ever seen :rofl:

Look at my ticker girls!! 29 days to go :D

I am so sad, I have booked tickets for the Thursday night at 12:01am :D :yipee:

nice one chick, i'm taking the Friday off so i can go to the first showing at 11am hehe

I've just booked my ticket for 9.30pm!! I cannot wait!!!!

;yipee: I know... Im so so so so excited

i've booked a half day on the friday so i can go to the 2.45 performance and not be surrounded by people in the evening hehe! It's just me and edward! YUMMY

LOL Gemma said a load of people at her school are taking the day off to go and see it! So there's every chance you could be surrounded by teenagers!

The first showings are the best cos it is die hard fans and everyone is swooning/booing and clapping at the end!!

Cant wait!!!!

Im umming and arghing about getting my ticket now, i dont want to be crowded....but i cant bare the thought of not seeing it the first chance i get....:wacko: what to do???

I know my showing will be packed cos its sold out but I dont care!! We have got superior seating so we will have plenty of room etc, and the plus side of all the huge fans is they are unlikely to want to squeeze past to go to the loo!! I know I'd rather hold it in that miss any of it!!

We are going the next evening too!

How excited are you now girls?! I am watching Twilight on Sky Premiere now and have got butterflies!!!
I am going to watch it all week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->